Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Stats updates???

Old
Stats updates??? - Wed Sep 07, 2011, 04:34 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
SilverStar
Hi all, just wondering if theres a timeframe on getting the leaderboard stats updated? What worries me with all the glitches so far is my wins the last couple of days might get lost in translation.

Cheers

Old
Table update - Thu Sep 08, 2011, 02:30 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2011
Read though all the link and still can't work out when the league table (Prem) will be updated!
Mine shows last updated Sep 6th 10.04 ET.
I have no idea where I am and am not willing to spend 3-6 hours playing another one just to find all the data has been lost.
Sorry (in advance) if I've missed a message somewhere which explains all of this.

Confused but never flustered!

Old
Thu Sep 08, 2011, 03:21 AM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadBillis View Post
Read though all the link and still can't work out when the league table (Prem) will be updated!
Mine shows last updated Sep 6th 10.04 ET.
I have no idea where I am and am not willing to spend 3-6 hours playing another one just to find all the data has been lost.
Sorry (in advance) if I've missed a message somewhere which explains all of this.

Confused but never flustered!

WHY DO YOU THINK IT WILL GET LOST
NOTHING EVER GETS LOST

Old
Thu Sep 08, 2011, 09:38 AM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
Check out PSO-Staff's sticky thread Dead, they say it hasn't been fully fixed, but it will be done soon.

Dennis is correct, they never lose the stats. It just takes a little time to sort it all out.

Old
Thu Sep 08, 2011, 10:16 AM
(#7)
Since: Jul 2010
Thanks Joe, I was just going by staff's post at 6:15 in the sticky thread. This seems like it should be good so if any player's stats appear incorrect, be sure to post.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com