Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Blunder Roll

Old
Blunder Roll - Thu Sep 08, 2011, 10:01 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2011
The Blunder Roll for those who lost their PL Tickets has flaws.

The 1400 hrs game is still in progress and the blinds NEVER changed from the 10/20.

After 8 hrs, it becomes very hard to concentrate and we still have to eliminate 5 more people before the game ends.l

I've sent two emails to Support but have heard nothing to date.

Old
Thu Sep 08, 2011, 10:37 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
DID YOU SEND IT TO PSO OR POKERSTARS SUPPORT ???

Old
Blunder Roll - Fri Sep 09, 2011, 08:53 AM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2011
I sent my emails to PokerStars Suport Team.

After 12 hours from 2pm to 2am) I finally closed down and went to bed. For one complete hour I was the only person playing at my table, then at 1am the three Russian players on my table came back after sitting out since approx. 9pm.

This morning I received this email:

Thank you for your email and for your report. We are aware that this tournament is experiencing some issues with the blinds. Our programming team is working on a solution. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused and in the meantime we ask you please to continue playing in the tournament until this problem is fixed. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

I also received the following email:

You finished the tournament in 1st place. You have won an admission ticket to 'Step 1'. This ticket allows you to participate only in a tournament of this type. Tickets are not redeemable for cash or Tournament US Dollars; if you register and then unregister from the tournament, your ticket will be returned. To view your available tournament tickets, go to Requests > Tournament Tickets in the main lobby.

My problem being, that since I was issued a PL Ticket and then had it revoked after five games,
will this ticket also be revoked because of the problems with the tournament.

I also think I should be compensated for the wicked headache I now have from lack of sleep. I'm not a young woman any more. LOL Not middle aged either, come to think of it.

Old
Fri Sep 09, 2011, 09:45 AM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMollie1xx View Post

My problem being, that since I was issued a PL Ticket and then had it revoked after five games,
will this ticket also be revoked because of the problems with the tournament.
I don't think they'll further compound their blunders by revoking your step ticket.

Congrats and good luck with it.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com