Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

in regards to trumpin joe.

Old
in regards to trumpin joe. - Sat Sep 10, 2011, 09:24 PM
(#1)
Since: May 2011
No matter what post i do in the forum trumpin joe closes it then clearly tries to be cocky about it in private messages. So basically if trumpingjoe doesnt like you you cant post. That's the rules of the forum it seems as joe thinks he is the mac daddy of the forum lol. Life required maybe ?

ps: 2+2 forums awesome.

Old
Sat Sep 10, 2011, 10:07 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
really? just ignore him..easy. keep on posting and just ignore the pm's.

Old
... - Sat Sep 10, 2011, 10:14 PM
(#3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bindy67 View Post
really? just ignore him..easy. keep on posting and just ignore the pm's.
No point he closes all my threads. It's ok pokerstars have been informed. I'll just not use the forum, it's the easiest way.

Old
Sat Sep 10, 2011, 10:22 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
lol oh yeah you have friends in high places

Old
Sat Sep 10, 2011, 10:39 PM
(#5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
lol oh yeah you have friends in high places
nope i simply have pokerstars support as everyone else. Your another individual with the mentality of a 2 year old who should be banned for being a troll just as Hemetdennis should. It's all clear to everyone who you trolls are.

It's funny it's the indivduals who cant play. Kinda sad i must say. But oh well it's your life i guess.

Old
Sat Sep 10, 2011, 11:06 PM
(#6)
Looks to me like this thread is still open so your premise in the original post must therefore be false.

Old
Sat Sep 10, 2011, 11:12 PM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrumpinJoe View Post
Looks to me like this thread is still open so your premise in the original post must therefore be false.
was that your very bad attempt at sarcasm ?

Proof is there bright spark, all in the forum, nice to let the people know how u really conduct yourself. !

Old
Sat Sep 10, 2011, 11:56 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar
TrumpinJoe for pres! Bruno can run with him...

Chilton, I've read through your posts. What you've contributed here... Well. It's lacking. What Joe has contriubted... MUCH MORE.

Whatever. Joe's out to get you, PS is rigged. It's always good times.

2+2... I've read through it. The amount of drivel spewed there is so many times worse than the trolls here can come up with. It hurts my head. So, please, continue to troll there since you loves it so much.

Old
Sun Sep 11, 2011, 12:09 AM
(#9)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiltonMafia View Post
No matter what post i do in the forum trumpin joe closes it then clearly tries to be cocky about it in private messages. So basically if trumpingjoe doesnt like you you cant post. That's the rules of the forum it seems as joe thinks he is the mac daddy of the forum lol. Life required maybe ?

SO ON 2+2 FORUMS DO YOU GO BY CHILTONMAFIA OR YOUR OLD NAME BELTERLIKE ???

Old
Sun Sep 11, 2011, 12:22 AM
(#10)
[QUOTE=hemetdennis;300560]SO ON 2+2 FORUMS DO YOU GO BY CHILTONMAFIA OR YOUR OLD NAME BELTERLIKE ???

[/QUOT

go away troll

Old
Sun Sep 11, 2011, 12:27 AM
(#11)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrissinger View Post
TrumpinJoe for pres! Bruno can run with him...

Chilton, I've read through your posts. What you've contributed here... Well. It's lacking. What Joe has contriubted... MUCH MORE.

Whatever. Joe's out to get you, PS is rigged. It's always good times.

2+2... I've read through it. The amount of drivel spewed there is so many times worse than the trolls here can come up with. It hurts my head. So, please, continue to troll there since you loves it so much.
Listen i aint spoke too you ever, secondly i never mentioned how much anyone had contributed to the forum, so how's about you chat about the subject at hand or keep your childish mouth shut. Clearly you dont know what a troll is if u calling me one as i have never trolled ever i have posted threads not trolled the forum like mr hemetdennis. ps: If your boring life revolves around how much you contribute to an online forum you need a new one. Now please run along forum lover because im busy killing the 2 7 tables and watching the rugby world cup.... oh and laughing at you and the children here. lol. bye

Old
Sun Sep 11, 2011, 12:54 AM
(#12)
Deleted user
Respect is given to those that show respect.

Old
Sun Sep 11, 2011, 01:23 AM
(#13)
BronzeStar
I think it only right that I relate a story.

Now, as everyone knows, the American players cannot partake of the site's many money games, including the league. Fortunately, we have made friends here and like to communicate. That's what a forum is for, communication. An important byproduct is learning.

When I saw ChiltonMafia's post in the other section of the forum, it made me think. A dangerous thing, a thinking hedgehog. So I began composing a reply I hoped would spark a bit of a discussion regarding the pros and cons of poker strategy regarding the two hands posted. Took more than half an hour composing the reply. You can imagine my disappointment when the reply couldn't be posted.

I appealed to the very person that closed the thread, the same person who seems to be the object of your scorn. When he saw my response, he extended the courtesy to repost your hand history, and to post my analysis. In other words, the gentleman extended an opportunity to turn a bad situation into something positive.

We all get our quills twisted at times. We wouldn't be "human" if we didn't. The thing is, if we try debate instead of debase, we all learn.

As to the charge of troll, the old hedgehog will raise his paw. After all, as an American, why would I even bother reading material about an activity I cannot do? Yet I do. Part of it is the many people I know here. The other is a chance to learn. So I'll keep trolling, and I think that's a positive thing.

Old
Sun Sep 11, 2011, 01:32 AM
(#14)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
Quote:
No point he closes all my threads. It's ok pokerstars have been informed. I'll just not use the forum, it's the easiest way.
I dont even know why im replying here, but if your posts are being consistently closed here, then

A. remember this is a poker school not a yahoo chat room
B. quit talking about what you would want to do with trumpinjoes cat sexually
C. Have some class

cheers johann

Old
Sun Sep 11, 2011, 03:26 AM
(#15)
Quote:
Originally Posted by johannfl View Post
I dont even know why im replying here, but if your posts are being consistently closed here, then

A. remember this is a poker school not a yahoo chat room
B. quit talking about what you would want to do with trumpinjoes cat sexually
C. Have some class

cheers johann
that was the worst attempt at being funny ever. yawnnn. bye bye lol

Old
Sun Sep 11, 2011, 03:35 AM
(#16)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
Quote:
that was the worst attempt at being funny ever. yawnnn. bye bye lol

you aint seen nothin yet ... but ill respect the forum rules and behave.

cheers. j.

Old
there goes my holding back!...lol - Sun Sep 11, 2011, 05:40 AM
(#17)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
Chilton-Belterlike- and whatever other accts you have here that noone has found out about!!!

OK, first off, lets just say I've been holding back in here for a while now, and have been trying to stay in a positive frame of mind, but lately, the "peanut gallery" is making this too easy.

In regards to Trumpin' Joe, he can be an ass, however, at least he states good poker facts on
here, and not just use the forum to whine, which even I have been guilty of (and will say with honesty).

I also am still learning, but seems more I learn, more I steam over the consistantly bad plays, and when I come in here, am looking for a quick place to vent.

Now getting back, Chilton, I started seeing you in the last few weeks, and you've turned in to a Professor of "peanut gallery". That spot is taken by people that have paid their dues, like some of the US players that can't play here, yet are here, to guide us, help us learn, giving insight, as well as reasonable peanut gallery trajectories to throw about....rofl

Chilton, don't quit your day job, we have all the PG(peanut gallery) Professors we need, except they help us too, making their presence more worth yours....rofl

Will Vote For JDean for resident Prof. of PSO, Chilton you think the way I still trying not to, but at least I trying....rofl

I don't know JDean well, but have read a lot of what he printed in here, and he'd be my pick. I think he's forgot more poker info than most of us will ever know.

Last edited by Stakehorse75; Sun Sep 11, 2011 at 05:48 AM..

Old
Sun Sep 11, 2011, 01:43 PM
(#18)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted user View Post
+1

Old
Sun Sep 11, 2011, 06:21 PM
(#19)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted user View Post
Welcome back CrumblyCondoms!

Chilton, you spoke to EVERYONE on here when you posted a topic bashing a respected contributor. So, yeah.

Also, Joe is NOT the "mack daddy" of the forum... He's the Daddy Mack. Duh.

Old
Sun Sep 11, 2011, 06:57 PM
(#20)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:

IS IT YOU OR THE CONTENT OF YOUR POST ???

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com