Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Steelers,Colts,Falcons and Chiefs fans...

Old
Steelers,Colts,Falcons and Chiefs fans... - Sun Sep 11, 2011, 07:02 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
...probably think the NFL was rigged today.

Old
Sun Sep 11, 2011, 07:03 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
DA BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!

Old
Sun Sep 11, 2011, 07:12 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
lol was an azz whoopin today

Old
Sun Sep 11, 2011, 07:24 PM
(#4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
lol was an azz whoopin today

LOL,which one though?

I mean my guys looked scary good (BTW wait until Flacco and Evans get dialed in together and the OL has some continuity).

But the Jills dropping the bomb on the Chiefs in KC like that was an eye-opener. Chiefs offense since Charlie Weis left mid-season last year has been downright ugly.

Colts? No Peyton,no chance.

Bears looked good I hear. I tivo'ed it so will watch 2nite. Atlanta being hapless outside the dome continues.

Old
Sun Sep 11, 2011, 09:27 PM
(#5)
NFC Norris Division still kickin' azz.

'Da Bears.

Got to go full steam for Chicago, now that Notre Dame's season is over.

Old
Sun Sep 11, 2011, 10:35 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
I recorded the steelers game and I watched 10 minutes so far and do not like what I see,grabbing another beer and hoping things change quickly.

Old
Mon Sep 12, 2011, 12:14 AM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted user View Post
I recorded the steelers game and I watched 10 minutes so far and do not like what I see,grabbing another beer and hoping things change quickly.

Break out the hard stuff yet?

Old
Mon Sep 12, 2011, 12:18 AM
(#8)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
Break out the hard stuff yet?
Missed the game, saw the final score... Yikes.

And hey, the 'Skins actually looked like a team. Could be an interesting year.

Old
Mon Sep 12, 2011, 12:52 AM
(#9)
Quote:
But the Jills dropping the bomb on the Chiefs in KC like that was an eye-opener. Chiefs offense since Charlie Weis left mid-season last year has been downright ugly.
Looks like a great sign for my Chargers.

Old
Mon Sep 12, 2011, 02:24 AM
(#10)
BronzeStar
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo BEARSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssss!!!!

I hereby volunteer effsea to have Jay Cutler's illegitimate love child!!!!!

Old
Mon Sep 12, 2011, 04:14 AM
(#11)
The mighty DOLPHINS comin to whoop that azz 2nite.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BHVP3Ltia8

Old
Mon Sep 12, 2011, 04:32 AM
(#12)
BronzeStar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BHVP3Ltia8 <= sounds like some ghey Johnny Horton "joke history song" from the late 60's...kinda sad for a football team!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG8OpQyY6TI <= THAT is a FOOTBALL FIGHT SONG!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=297HN...eature=related <= or that, if you wanna get a bit more modern.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7RXW...eature=related <= or that, if you like urban contemporary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je1kaJ1B0IE <= or if you prefer your song with a field "from the stands".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XxW4xTdg1I <= and who can forget this "classic"!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_DJM_JxIjA&NR=1 <= Even THIS, while making me puke to hear it, is more of a football song ffs!

Last edited by JDean; Mon Sep 12, 2011 at 04:38 AM..

Old
Mon Sep 12, 2011, 05:20 AM
(#13)
BronzeStar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwXHd...eature=related <= SICK Video.

Old
Mon Sep 12, 2011, 02:05 PM
(#14)
Deleted user
ugh,,,Did not enjoy that game at all.
Hopefully our home game we can return the favor.

Old
Mon Sep 12, 2011, 02:57 PM
(#15)
Never gonna throw dirt on the Black and Gold after 1 game (some are if you've been watching ESPN and the NFL Network...). Pittsburgh WILL bounce back from this and I almost pity Tavaris Jackson this coming Sunday.

That being said the thing that should be giving the rest of the league pause at seeing this result is that this is a Raven team that should be much improved come the middle of the season on. Remember that OL did'nt play one snap together in the pre-season. Also Lee Evans and Flacco clearly have a long ways to go in getting in sync with each other. Much more depth and talent at CB this year and Chuck Pagano is going to take the Ravens D philosophy back to something much more akin to what Rex Ryan used to design here. No more of that rushing 3 BS (the one time they did was the Sanders TD).

FYI play of the day for Ravens fans on our message boards is pretty much unanimous---JJ lowering the boom on "Whines" Ward on Reeds first pick.

Old
Mon Sep 12, 2011, 03:07 PM
(#16)
AFC championship game.........wait 4 it...............Dolphins 24 Ravens 17

Old
Mon Sep 12, 2011, 03:09 PM
(#17)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Never gonna throw dirt on the Black and Gold after 1 game (some are if you've been watching ESPN and the NFL Network...). Pittsburgh WILL bounce back from this and I almost pity Tavaris Jackson this coming Sunday.

That being said the thing that should be giving the rest of the league pause at seeing this result is that this is a Raven team that should be much improved come the middle of the season on. Remember that OL did'nt play one snap together in the pre-season. Also Lee Evans and Flacco clearly have a long ways to go in getting in sync with each other. Much more depth and talent at CB this year and Chuck Pagano is going to take the Ravens D philosophy back to something much more akin to what Rex Ryan used to design here. No more of that rushing 3 BS (the one time they did was the Sanders TD).

FYI play of the day for Ravens fans on our message boards is pretty much unanimous---JJ lowering the boom on "Whines" Ward on Reeds first pick.
you should here the radio here lol I thought haloti ngata was just a wrecking ball all game... and that hit on Mendenhall was the Coup de grâce

Old
Mon Sep 12, 2011, 03:40 PM
(#18)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLsnookman View Post

It's good to dream big.

Old
Mon Sep 12, 2011, 03:56 PM
(#19)
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
you should here the radio here lol I thought haloti ngata was just a wrecking ball all game... and that hit on Mendenhall was the Coup de grâce

Look I get the allure of the new,fresh thing on the block deal...but as good as I think Suh in Detroit is (and I think he's damn good) there is not a better interior D-lineman in the NFL than Haloti. I just keep remembering someone (I think it was Mark Schlereth) skewering the Ravens for "wasting",his words not mine,the 13th pick on him a few years back. Yeah,whatever. You can't block him 1 on1,EVER. If you do you have that play on Mendenhall happening. He's so strong and quick and agile for his size that it's scary. Try and single block him and he's going to blow the play up,period. He may be the most dominant defensive player in the league,even double teamed he makes plays all over the field. Definitely getting him added these last few years to Ray's career (at least allowed him to still play at such a high level anyway).

And he's going to be getting very handsomely rewarded for it in the next few days. Something that the national media missed on the cuts of Heap,Mason,Gregg and McGahee is that the Ravens were clearing cap money to sign Ngata and Rice long term,as well as freeing up some money for the moves this year.

Old
Mon Sep 12, 2011, 03:58 PM
(#20)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLsnookman View Post

Well I think the 'phins will have a top 10 defense this year (provided they aren't on the field 35-40 minutes a game...) but if that offense were to score 24 on the Ravens D I'll come to South Florida and kiss that ugly ass Dino-fish.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com