Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

19Honu62 training cancelled

Old
19Honu62 training cancelled - Mon Sep 12, 2011, 04:44 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2007
I just noticed that Chris' training sessions are cancelled.

I hope that everything is ok with him and hope to see him back soon.

TC

Old
Mon Sep 12, 2011, 11:28 PM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by topthecat View Post
I just noticed that Chris' training sessions are cancelled.

I hope that everything is ok with him and hope to see him back soon.

TC

hey tc ddont worry cowboys in vegas at a live tourney ,he was in ahars training for a bit ,kick up a storm and left lol

Old
Tue Sep 13, 2011, 12:49 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hey yeah, sorry for the confusion. Those classes were put on the schedule originally as he wanted to run those replayer sessions while vacationing in Vegas, and then I said to him are you insane why do you want to be in a hotel room on your laptop at 9am PT while in VEGAS, wtf is wrong with you!!! You should either be sleeping it off or still out partying/playing your session from the night before. lol

He came around and we canceled the sessions. Both replayer session topics will be covered, just done at a different time (one already ran, the other is scheduled for Thursday night after he's back home).

Old
Tue Sep 13, 2011, 07:20 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
LOL! I hope you saw my post about winning last night in Vegas! Only 28 players but $420 is a good start.
Sorry I had to cancel but will see you sickos Thurs eve.
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...91-Cowboy-wins!

BTW this is my second largest cash eva!

Gidee Up!

Last edited by 19honu62; Tue Sep 13, 2011 at 07:23 PM..

Old
Wed Sep 14, 2011, 06:22 AM
(#5)
Since: Nov 2007
Congrats on the win Chris,

See ya Thursday hopefully.

TC

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com