Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

ciao

Old
ciao - Wed Sep 14, 2011, 05:38 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2011
BronzeStar
bye peeps, fun couple of months but i must say goodbye to you all, i wish you all the best of luck in games/life in general. i will probably return someday but only when i feel ready and dont worry i'll make sure the door doesn't hit me on the way out

good luck

Old
Wed Sep 14, 2011, 05:45 PM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2010
You'll be back... They always come back Muhahahahahahah! Take care dude!

Old
Wed Sep 14, 2011, 09:22 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
Hope this is poker related and not life related. Poker related is an easier fix.

Either way good luck to you yahooza. Hope to see you back sooner than later.

Old
Thu Sep 15, 2011, 07:20 AM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2007
Hi K,

You are still in line for 20$ this month from the Premier League but I would say that it is probably work, life, school commitments that are the greatest factors in your decision. Poker can end up eating a lot into your time and money off course if you are not careful.

I am still convinced that you have a strong game and that game is good enough to play poker profitably; the downside is that that requires a lot of patience, dedication, diligence and most importantly time.

I put a lot of time and effort into poker, but only time and effort I can afford. Most weekend are sacrosanct, I hardly played over the summer at all, and if I have arranged to go out or meet some friends, or something more important comes up, they all take precedence over poker. More importantly, poker has not cost me a penny since the beginning of the year, and I aim to keep it that way.

The main thing is to have a balance and enjoy the game, once that goes it is time to leave it alone for a while.

I am sure that you will be back at some point and wish you the best of luck, health and joy.

Take it easy, my man.

TC

Last edited by topthecat; Thu Sep 15, 2011 at 07:23 AM..

Old
Thu Sep 15, 2011, 08:37 AM
(#5)
Since: Feb 2011
Hope for nothin' but the best for you man! Just do what is best for you and yours, and everything else will take care of itself. Hope to see ya back when and if you feel it's right. Take care man, MT

Old
Thu Sep 15, 2011, 11:13 AM
(#6)
Since: Oct 2010
Enjoy your time away and hope to come up against you in the future. Best wishes Gate.

Old
Wed Sep 28, 2011, 12:11 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
ok 2 weeks is more than enough to get my head cleared, time to guarentee my 20$ in prem, fingers crossed, still in 493rd!!

HI ALL again!

Old
Wed Sep 28, 2011, 12:50 PM
(#8)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by yahooza1 View Post
ok 2 weeks is more than enough to get my head cleared, time to guarentee my 20$ in prem, fingers crossed, still in 493rd!!

HI ALL again!

That was one short walkabout. Whaddya live on a rock?

Oh wait,ya you do...

Good to see you back man,knock 'em dead.

Old
Wed Sep 28, 2011, 01:15 PM
(#9)
BronzeStar
what can i say man, it's tough leaving something you enjoy behind, even if it does rattle your cage every once in a while! spent the last 2 weeks playing some live and getting DRUUUNNNKKK!!! good times

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com