Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

How do you stop the brain farts

Old
How do you stop the brain farts - Thu Sep 15, 2011, 02:38 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2011
Dales thread got ne to thinkin' (I know, hard to believe) what do you do to stop the knee jerk/spazzing/brain farts that happen to everyone playing this game. As we all know you can never really stop them all together, because even the best of the best have them, but rather what do you do to minimize them? Live is much easier I think do to the speed (or lack thereof) playing live, but what about online where everything happens much more rapidly (especially when multi tabling) .. So whats your trick or method for controlling this phenomenon?

Old
Thu Sep 15, 2011, 03:06 PM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2011
I try to not concentrate too hard and let things to just about mentally register, but then just let it 'float away' so to speak and act on the after sensation.

I hope that makes sense...

Old
Fri Sep 16, 2011, 07:07 AM
(#3)
Since: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by havocofsmeg View Post
I try to not concentrate too hard and let things to just about mentally register, but then just let it 'float away' so to speak and act on the after sensation.

I hope that makes sense...
far out mannnnnnn!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com