Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

i'm back for September finally

Old
i'm back for September finally - Sat Sep 17, 2011, 02:27 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
BronzeStar
Hi all, I am back from the holidays that turned out horrible for me. My beach trip in the philipines got interupted by a passing in the family so had to travel back and everything kept me busy and could not finish the august league. But I still managed to finish in the money without playing the last half of the month.
Got off to a real slow start this month with my KK going down early for the first two tourneys but finally had a good run.

PokerStars Tournament #432666000, No Limit Hold'em
Freeroll
10000 players
$10.00 USD added to the prize pool by PokerStars
Total Prize Pool: $10.00 USD
Tournament started 2011/09/17 21:00:00 CCT [2011/09/17 9:00:00 ET]

Dear adamsmith008,

You finished the tournament in 3rd place. A USD 0.72 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

You earned 229.75 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tour.../leader-board/

Congratulations!

Thank you for participating.

And I am liking the new changes here as it seems to be keeping the sitting out down compared to last month.

cheers all.

Old
Sun Sep 18, 2011, 04:25 AM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamsmith008 View Post
Hi all, I am back from the holidays that turned out horrible for me. My beach trip in the philipines got interupted by a passing in the family so had to travel back and everything kept me busy and could not finish the august league. But I still managed to finish in the money without playing the last half of the month.
Got off to a real slow start this month with my KK going down early for the first two tourneys but finally had a good run.

Freeroll
10000 players

Dear adamsmith008,

You finished the tournament in 3rd place. A USD 0.72 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

You earned 229.75 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tour.../leader-board/

Congratulations!

And I am liking the new changes here as it seems to be keeping the sitting out down compared to last month.

cheers all.
Good for you adam now keep posting the crap results as well

Old
Sun Sep 18, 2011, 07:32 AM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
what beach did you go to?

Old
Sun Sep 18, 2011, 04:20 PM
(#4)
BronzeStar
Hey, welcome back Adam!

Philippines, WOW! When u said beach I just assumed u were going to Florida or whatever Gosh I'd really love to one day travel the world ... visit all those neat places u see on the Amazing Race on tv. Nice to hear u enjoyed the break, rather than worry about the Open League while u were in such a nice place

Nice goin' with the 3rd place there - that's awesome!! Looks like you're on track to make the Premier League next month. I made it in this month, but I'm as impatient as ever Hopefully I can manage to stay there for next month, and will see u there - I had limited at a table one day and he was doing really well. If I wind up back in the Open League, well I guess I'll end up where I need to be - Open League's sure great for developing patience, eh? Apparently nothing says all-in like 46s to some people

Old
Mon Sep 19, 2011, 08:56 AM
(#5)
Since: Jan 2011
Sorry to hear about your loss, my heartfelt condolences.

May you be lucky this September then!

Hope to see you in the first league in October (still fighting to qualify, lol).

Old
Mon Sep 19, 2011, 11:17 AM
(#6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamsmith008 View Post

Freeroll
10000 players

Dear adamsmith008,

Congratulations!

cheers all.

Welcome back and sorry for your loss.

Good job finishing in the money without playing the second half of the month and a nice start for your comeback.

Good luck to you.

Old
Mon Sep 19, 2011, 11:21 AM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Donk 2 NV View Post

And a not so welcome back is in order here...

Nice to see you learned something from your ban.

Also LOL'ing at someone who constantly ridicules others results yet has none of their own.

Well that's not completely accurate,I did find some results on you and judging from them I think it's possible that you may have set a PStars record for most friends list made in fewest hands played so congrats on that. Well done.

Old
Mon Sep 19, 2011, 02:11 PM
(#8)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Donk 2 NV View Post
WELL THAT DIDN'T LAST LONG HE'S USER NOT FOUND AGAIN

WELCOME BACK ADAM

Old
Fri Sep 23, 2011, 10:23 PM
(#9)
Since: Jul 2011
BronzeStar
Thanks all for the welcome and the condolences. Much appreciated.
I highly dobt I will make the premier league as I just can't get the 20 vpp i need. have to build up the bankroll for that with a lot more of those crappy results so I can play enough cash games. And this month I am back to work so won;t be able to play as much so I have to work harder to get in the tourneys to try and get back up to the money.

But good luck to all in the premier and hope things are working well for you there.

Cheers and good luck all

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com