Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Radio WCOOP

Old
Exclamation
Radio WCOOP - Sat Sep 17, 2011, 10:00 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
Haven't heard anyone talking about this new addition to the home page.
I've only listened to a short bit, but thought it was worth mentioning in the forum.
They've got some things in there that some may want to check out.
There's free passwords, and you can call in or tweet and such to ask questions. If they're used on the air, you get fpps.
Just something to check out. They run live each night at 20:30 to 21:30 EST.

Old
Sat Sep 17, 2011, 10:57 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by !!!111Dan View Post
Haven't heard anyone talking about this new addition to the home page.
I've only listened to a short bit, but thought it was worth mentioning in the forum.
They've got some things in there that some may want to check out.
There's free passwords, and you can call in or tweet and such to ask questions. If they're used on the air, you get fpps.
Just something to check out. They run live each night at 20:30 to 21:30 EST.

EVEN U.S. PLAYERS ???

Old
Sun Sep 18, 2011, 07:43 AM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
Yea its not worth mentioning because the show is kind of boring the only thing good about it is the freestuff they give away and the interviews. I wish they would change the hosts of the show the last one I listened to they were comaparing a date to step tournamants that was pretty lame.

Last edited by pokerstar671; Sun Sep 18, 2011 at 07:53 AM..

Old
Sun Sep 18, 2011, 10:33 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
Thought they were fairly entertaining.

Old
Fri Sep 23, 2011, 06:04 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
Radio WCOOP was certainly worth it for one player in Canada, she played a freeroll, where she won a $1K ticket and then she went on to final table the event for a $55K cash.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com