Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

$0.25 - 45 & $0.10 - 360 Challenge

Old
Default
$0.25 - 45 & $0.10 - 360 Challenge - Sat Sep 17, 2011, 11:36 PM
(#1)
9wolves_2007's Avatar
Since: Dec 2009
Posts: 63
Sup guys, I'm new here so I'll make it short. I basically started from 0 and ran it up, now giving me 4 figures for BR. As a kinda challenge for myself and being such a nit for BRM! , I'm gonna 20+ table using only $0.25 45mans & $0.10 360's and see how I do. I've 20+ tabled SNGs for a while now so that's no big deal.

Anyway, if anyone else is interested in joining me on this, just for fun, then that's really cool! Wish everyone GL at the tables and have a good day!

PS, if you wanna do a search on me then that's also cool, I won't start my sessions usually till about 12pm (WET) (1pm CET)

Last edited by 9wolves_2007; Sat Sep 17, 2011 at 11:42 PM..
 
Old
Default
Sun Sep 18, 2011, 12:14 AM
(#2)
Cairn Destop's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,477
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9wolves_2007 View Post
Sup guys, I'm new here so I'll make it short. I basically started from 0 and ran it up, now giving me 4 figures for BR.
Just curiousity, how did you get the initial stake to play the first game if you had zero money to start?

Also want to say how impressed I am learning you can handle more than 20 games at one time. I got a bit lost at five when they allowed Americans to play.
 
Old
Default
Sun Sep 18, 2011, 08:40 AM
(#3)
the_eagle23's Avatar
Since: Nov 2010
Posts: 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cairn Destop View Post
Just curiousity, how did you get the initial stake to play the first game if you had zero money to start?

Also want to say how impressed I am learning you can handle more than 20 games at one time. I got a bit lost at five when they allowed Americans to play.
And what did you do to reach 4 figures?
 
Old
Default
Sun Sep 18, 2011, 09:22 AM
(#4)
9wolves_2007's Avatar
Since: Dec 2009
Posts: 63
Played a few freerolls dude, ran ok and accumulated like $20 and went from there
 
Old
Default
Sun Sep 18, 2011, 10:00 AM
(#5)
the_eagle23's Avatar
Since: Nov 2010
Posts: 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9wolves_2007 View Post
Played a few freerolls dude, ran ok and accumulated like $20 and went from there
by "4" figures you mean $1000 right?
 
Old
Default
Sun Sep 18, 2011, 10:07 AM
(#6)
9wolves_2007's Avatar
Since: Dec 2009
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_eagle23 View Post
by "4" figures you mean $1000 right?
sure do.
 
Old
Default
Sun Sep 18, 2011, 10:09 AM
(#7)
roomik17's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,556
BronzeStar
very nice, good luck!!
 
Old
Default
Sun Sep 18, 2011, 10:22 AM
(#8)
9wolves_2007's Avatar
Since: Dec 2009
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
very nice, good luck!!
ty!
 
Old
Default
Sun Sep 18, 2011, 01:58 PM
(#9)
9wolves_2007's Avatar
Since: Dec 2009
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_eagle23 View Post
And what did you do to reach 4 figures?
Played mainly 45man SNGs and had some small MTT runs
 
Old
Default
Sun Sep 18, 2011, 03:46 PM
(#10)
!!!111Dan's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,290
Nice work! Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the intro.
There are some others who do work in bankroll management using the 45 mans so search that forum and check 'em out. Here's one for example, but this is in the general forum.
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...un-at-19honu62..

Let us know if you have any questions. Lots of great people here.

Last edited by !!!111Dan; Sun Sep 18, 2011 at 04:04 PM.. Reason: to make an example of something
 
Old
Default
Sun Sep 18, 2011, 03:52 PM
(#11)
9wolves_2007's Avatar
Since: Dec 2009
Posts: 63
ok so my first long session, only up about $10 so no big deal but from 0.10 & 0.25 SNGs i guess it's not the worst result, was painful though haha!
 
Old
Default
Sun Sep 18, 2011, 04:04 PM
(#12)
the_eagle23's Avatar
Since: Nov 2010
Posts: 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9wolves_2007 View Post
ok so my first long session, only up about $10 so no big deal but from 0.10 & 0.25 SNGs i guess it's not the worst result, was painful though haha!
Could you include some details like how many you played and your results etc... that would be great. And from what you've told me you seem like one amazing player keep it up
 
Old
Default
Sun Sep 18, 2011, 04:30 PM
(#13)
9wolves_2007's Avatar
Since: Dec 2009
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_eagle23 View Post
Could you include some details like how many you played and your results etc... that would be great. And from what you've told me you seem like one amazing player keep it up
That is difficult, however you can look me up on Official Poker Rankings, sign up free and check my results through there if you like! thanks for following
 
Old
Default
Sun Sep 18, 2011, 04:34 PM
(#14)
the_eagle23's Avatar
Since: Nov 2010
Posts: 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9wolves_2007 View Post
That is difficult, however you can look me up on Official Poker Rankings, sign up free and check my results through there if you like! thanks for following
will do
 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com