Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

passing the quiz

Old
passing the quiz - Wed Sep 21, 2011, 12:15 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2011
hi, ive passed the core quiz and the sit and go quiz but have not recieved any free tickets? can u let me know how to get them please? ty

Old
Wed Sep 21, 2011, 01:37 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
Welcome to the league and the forum.

Here's the info on the sng tix.
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/promotions#SNG

You will have to make a first time deposit to receive the tickets for passing the sng quiz. Look over the info carefully. If you have already deposited before passing the quiz, you are still eligible to receive a bonus from passing the sng quiz.

The ticket for passing the core quiz should be credited to your account. You can see if you have it by going into the main PS lobby, clicking on requests, then tournament tickets. If you don't see it, send an email to support@pokerschoolonline.com and they will get it issued right away. The ticket for passing the core quiz makes you eligible for playing certain pso events.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Old
Tue Sep 27, 2011, 02:03 PM
(#3)
Since: Mar 2010
BronzeStar
you can only put one bonus code in though for the reload code and what if you wanted to put the code wheel for the other bonus code ??

Old
Tue Sep 27, 2011, 02:05 PM
(#4)
Since: Mar 2010
BronzeStar
can you see what exactly i have done on this pso and what im eligable for and stuff if your with me as i did register for this a while ago but not sure what exactly i did e.g what quiz's i did and what i got ? thanking you

Old
Tue Sep 27, 2011, 03:21 PM
(#5)
Since: Feb 2011
Just click on your avatar and it shows what quizes you've passed, league ranking etc. at the bottom. You can click on anyones avatar and get that info on whoever you care to. Hope that helps

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com