Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

no HUD with pt3 trial version

Old
Default
no HUD with pt3 trial version - Wed Sep 21, 2011, 08:42 PM
(#1)
dale442's Avatar
Since: May 2011
Posts: 553
As the title says. No HUD. Is there a switch I am missing or something??

Thanks,

Dale
 
Old
Default
Wed Sep 21, 2011, 08:54 PM
(#2)
hemetdennis's Avatar
Since: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,019
BronzeStar
THERE ALWAYS WAS BEFORE
SO I THINK YOU ARE MISSING SOMETHING
GOOD LUCK


 
Old
Default
Wed Sep 21, 2011, 09:17 PM
(#3)
dale442's Avatar
Since: May 2011
Posts: 553
Windows 7 with sp 1

Dale
 
Old
Default
Wed Sep 21, 2011, 09:24 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
Begin import might help you out.

Click import
Start auto import

and you should be set
 
Old
Default
Wed Sep 21, 2011, 10:24 PM
(#5)
dale442's Avatar
Since: May 2011
Posts: 553
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted user View Post
Begin import might help you out.

Click import
Start auto import

and you should be set
Did that, it wants me to reinstall sp1...not well written software.

Dale
 
Old
Default
Wed Sep 21, 2011, 10:48 PM
(#6)
TrumpinJoe's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,557
Try HoldEm Manager. I use it with Win7 sp1 and hove no problems.
 
Old
Default
Wed Sep 21, 2011, 11:07 PM
(#7)
dale442's Avatar
Since: May 2011
Posts: 553
Thanks Joe,

That was the worst CRAP I've seen in a long, long time. Jumping through hoops, registry edits....

Effin brutal.

Dale
 
Old
Default
Thu Sep 22, 2011, 12:00 AM
(#8)
dale442's Avatar
Since: May 2011
Posts: 553
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrumpinJoe View Post
Try HoldEm Manager. I use it with Win7 sp1 and hove no problems.
Thanks Joe,

Holdem Manager is in and working. Just have to figure out how to make the HUD show smaller. It is covering everything up. Stack size ect...HUGE.

Dale
 
Old
Default
Thu Sep 22, 2011, 12:01 PM
(#9)
TheLangolier's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 13,479
(Head Trainer)
Check out my video on HEM hud usage dale, just the first maybe 10 minutes, I go through custom hud set up... you can change the font size etc to your liking.
 
Old
Default
Thu Sep 22, 2011, 12:18 PM
(#10)
mtnestegg's Avatar
Since: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,336
Also, those stat boxes are easily move to wherever you want them. Just left click/hold and drag to where you want it.
 
Old
Default
Thu Sep 22, 2011, 11:10 PM
(#11)
catndoglvr's Avatar
Since: May 2011
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLangolier View Post
Check out my video on HEM hud usage dale, just the first maybe 10 minutes, I go through custom hud set up... you can change the font size etc to your liking.

It is a bit quirky though, shut down (the hud) a couple times. Anyone else deal with this?

Last edited by catndoglvr; Thu Sep 22, 2011 at 11:17 PM..
 
Old
Wink
I finally made the move - Fri Sep 23, 2011, 11:58 PM
(#12)
gmanwicksy's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 861
and got pt 3,,, had to trouble shoot and use the guide and complete some computer command prompt voodoo,,,, didnt know what the heck I was doing,,,, but works now,,,,,,,read the trouble shoot,,,frequent asked questions guide,,,,,thats what I did,,,,....now I have to figure out what the best settings are to use with this baby,,,will have to check out Daves video,,,,,
 
Old
Default
Sat Sep 24, 2011, 12:55 AM
(#13)
dale442's Avatar
Since: May 2011
Posts: 553
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmanwicksy View Post
and got pt 3,,, had to trouble shoot and use the guide and complete some computer command prompt voodoo,,,, didnt know what the heck I was doing,,,, but works now,,,,,,,read the trouble shoot,,,frequent asked questions guide,,,,,thats what I did,,,,....now I have to figure out what the best settings are to use with this baby,,,will have to check out Daves video,,,,,
Delete it and try HUM. Installs simple, the way it should be now a days. One minor change you do have to make on your puter for the HUD to work. Then customize to suit you.

Nice software.......Now if I can only learn something of this bloody game.


Dale
 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com