Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Relegation/Promotion

Old
Question
Relegation/Promotion - Fri Sep 23, 2011, 11:32 AM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2010
Fogive an oldish man if its a daft question but due to my Brutal run, Yes I mean Brutal run in the Prem I have been playing the Qualifier league and in not too bad a spot. Is it possible to be relegated from the Prem and get straight back in through the Quaifier league or am I wasting my time ?. Many thanks and as always good luck on the felt. Gate

Old
Fri Sep 23, 2011, 12:16 PM
(#2)
Since: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatehouse999 View Post
Fogive an oldish man if its a daft question but due to my Brutal run, Yes I mean Brutal run in the Prem I have been playing the Qualifier league and in not too bad a spot. Is it possible to be relegated from the Prem and get straight back in through the Quaifier league or am I wasting my time ?. Many thanks and as always good luck on the felt. Gate
Hey Gate,

I believe the top 200 move into the league in the following month. So it would seem to be status quo for you. Nice job!!

Dale

Old
Fri Sep 23, 2011, 12:29 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
Absolutely you'll be back in the Premier League if you earn a spot through the Qualifier League.

Old
Fri Sep 23, 2011, 12:30 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:

This is exactly what Brizer did last month

Old
Fri Sep 23, 2011, 01:32 PM
(#5)
Since: Oct 2010
Thanks guys I appreciate the Info and the time you took to reply, Thanks. And Dale see you on the table for some more nonsense talk, lol.

Old
Fri Sep 23, 2011, 02:48 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
Aha!! Brizer one of the good guys and a cunning fox toboot.

Old
Fri Sep 23, 2011, 09:56 PM
(#7)
Since: May 2011
Quote:
Thanks guys I appreciate the Info and the time you took to reply, Thanks. And Dale see you on the table for some more nonsense talk, lol.
Pretty much all I have to offer...

...and sounds like a plan.

Dale

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com