Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Use those extra Mega Month Stars for $100K Freeroll Goldstar+

Old
Use those extra Mega Month Stars for $100K Freeroll Goldstar+ - Sat Sep 24, 2011, 04:51 AM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2010
Have registered for today's monthly $100K VIP Freeroll for a last shot - I might make Silver Star for next month but this will probably be the last time I attempt to make the 750VPPs level in a month - just too much of a grind multi-tabling at micro levels. Will only be looking to get the 150+VPPs in future for the PSO Premier League prize boost.

Just wanted to remind other PSOers that this tourney takes place today - 20:00WET for us in UK so a nice Saturday evening tourney, along with the weekly $30k VIP (100FPP entry) and of course the PSO League games.

I'll be getting as many PSO Premier tourneys in as I can this weekend, just ran into rockets looking to double up pushing 77 low stacked in my first of the day so down a few points and aiming to get back into the top 80, though a minimum prize and requalifying for next month will still be satisfying.

Good luck all.

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Old
Sat Sep 24, 2011, 05:43 AM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Already registered... but thanks anyway Ed.

GL

Last edited by Prodigy237; Sat Sep 24, 2011 at 05:46 AM.. Reason: .

Old
Sat Sep 24, 2011, 08:21 AM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2010
Thanks for the reminder, Ed, I would have missed the opportunity.

Old
Sat Sep 24, 2011, 01:37 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
Good reminder Ed.
Remember everyone, every vip level should be looking at the Tourney>Vip tab every week. Be sure to turn off both filters when looking too.
Pretty interesting fpp satty's going as well.

...sigh...

Old
Sat Sep 24, 2011, 02:11 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
Good luck

More of a gamble this month than past months,to bad stars didnt take that into consideration.

Old
Sat Sep 24, 2011, 05:26 PM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by !!!111Dan View Post
Good reminder Ed.
Remember everyone, every vip level should be looking at the Tourney>Vip tab every week. Be sure to turn off both filters when looking too.
Pretty interesting fpp satty's going as well.

...sigh...

Im not seeing these,, are they done now?
Also where is the second filter? I know theres one but I didnt know there was 2,
I just see a bunch of 10 fpp 1000 tounaments,,,
oops I found them toooooo late,,,,

Last edited by gmanwicksy; Sat Sep 24, 2011 at 06:33 PM..

Old
Sat Sep 24, 2011, 05:58 PM
(#7)
Since: Apr 2010
thanks ed im still hanging in there 1851 left gl to all
HAPPY

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com