Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

chips

Old
chips - Sun Sep 25, 2011, 11:18 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2011
how much bad luck can a person have, after having accumulated 1.5 million chips, how is it possible to loose them all and start t from scratch. I am sure there are many people in the same boat. How can I get more chips to play, instead of waiting every hour for the free 1000 * 3 chips ?
Is there any other way ?

Old
Re: chips - Sun Sep 25, 2011, 12:30 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
Maybe you can buy them?
I'll give you, say... 25K chipz for $1, 60K for $2, 120K for $3.
Unless it's illegal of course, but as far as I know it isn't.

You can probably even get better deals, try asking :)

The problem would obviously be one of mutual trust, if it's done publicly in the forum it may help.

Just floating the idea, maybe it's a bad one :/

Old
Fri Oct 14, 2011, 03:28 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
Also, I think they have videos here on bankroll managment, if not google it. Very, very important stuff.

Old
Fri Oct 14, 2011, 08:47 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
Hey Sonny, welcome to the forum.
Definitely check out some info on br mgmt., as snook suggests. I use it in my play money game.
I can get you some play chips if you pm me, no cost....just pay it forward if you can in the future.

I've been looking through Stars' site and I could have sworn that you can't sell play chips, but I can't seem to find the rule this morning. Not enough yet.

Have you looked through the resources available here yet? There are videos, live training, and specific forums that deal with everything, including bankroll management.

Sorry I missed this before. Hope to hear from you soon.

ps. pm is private message...post again if you aren't sure how to use them.

Old
Fri Oct 14, 2011, 03:46 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
If you're into the play money games, check out my American challenge in the appropriately named forum. The games cost $320 each, which means you can get enough to play three games per hour, assuming your luck sucks sewer water big time. These games are a real challenge to your poker skills and will teach you patience, as well as the definition of the word aggravation. Seriously, check into it.

Personally, I wouldn't purchase what is free.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com