Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Just got my 20+ VPP 's ,decision time

Old
Just got my 20+ VPP 's ,decision time - Tue Sep 27, 2011, 11:24 AM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2009
Do I join the premier league or do I try and get higher place in Open league and earn more dollars ? cos I only have 25 Vpp's.

Old
Tue Sep 27, 2011, 11:57 AM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by puppyeyes08 View Post
Do I join the premier league or do I try and get higher place in Open league and earn more dollars ? cos I only have 25 Vpp's.
yo u cant join the premier league....you need to come in the top 500 in the open league to make it or make it via the premier qualifier gl all F.M

Old
Tue Sep 27, 2011, 01:54 PM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by puppyeyes08 View Post

Hi there Puppyeyes -

perhaps a little late in the month to be making this decision - you are currently running 331st in the Open League and with 20+VPPs this month you will be in the Premier League next month if you maintain that. You are about 75 points ahead of 500th place and probably 100-150 points ahead of the mark for qualification, given that a proportion of players will not have the required 20+VPPs. You therefore might qualify even if your position drops as low as 650th or so. (Thats a pure guess - impossible to tell players current month VPP status).

The premier league is a much better, saner place to play so I would go for the promotion and accept one more month of lower prizes there whilst aiming to stay in the Premier League and get the 150VPPs in October for the following month. Or if possible push to get the 150VPPs over the next 3 days. Tough challenge, but I know some people did it for the first month when we only had a few days notice of the changes.

Good luck anyway - hope to see you in the Premier League soon.

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com