Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Planning for EPT London

Old
Planning for EPT London - Tue Sep 27, 2011, 12:39 PM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2011
WhiteStar
PS Women writer and poker player Jen Shahade was kind enough to share some thoughts about the upcoming EPT London. Her advice is pertinent for all players looking to compete in the upcoming series.

An excerpt:

4. Plan Some Fun: London is one of the most vibrant cultural cities in the world, and you'll definitely want to explore the city between poker hands. When I plan around MTTs, I find it's ideal to make a plan that's flexible enough to cancel if you go deep, but enticing enough to get your mind off poker if you lose in an unlucky but inevitable fashion. In London, I have some plans around my two main passions outside of poker, chess and art.

Click here for the entire article.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com