Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Home Games /

Cowboy's Corral Cash and tournies

Old
Cowboy's Corral Cash and tournies - Tue Sep 27, 2011, 07:10 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
Okay Posse,

I have created 2 recurring daily $1.10 games at 3 pm est and 9 pm est that you can come and play! These games are for bragging rights now as leaderboard points will be awarded but bigger things are coming.
I also have a $.01/$.02 cash table so come play.

game id - 5321
invitation code - hangemhigh

Gidee Up!

Old
Tue Sep 27, 2011, 08:26 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19honu62 View Post
Okay Posse,

I have created 2 recurring daily $1.10 games at 3 pm est and 9 pm est that you can come and play! These games are for bragging rights now as leaderboard points will be awarded but bigger things are coming.
I also have a $.01/$.02 cash table so come play.

game id - 5321
invitation code - hangemhigh

Gidee Up!

Take it from a Yank who would love to be able to play in the Cowboy's Corral again,any of you Canuckers,South of the Border peeps,Aussie/Kiwi types and Euros who HAVEN'T ever played in Honu's games get your azzes in there posthaste.

Ask anyone who ever played in the Corral about the quality of these games and you'll get the same answer---there wasn't a $1.00 tourney ANYWHERE on Stars that can touch these games for quality of play. If you want to know,REALLY KNOW,if you can play in the micro levels and do some damage get in these games. If you can hang in the Corral you can hang period.

Sure I speak for every Red,White and Screwed member of the Posse when I say that we can't wait to hopefully be playing with you again Cowboy.

BTW are we going to have to get a de-coder ring upgrade when we do get back?

Old
Wed Sep 28, 2011, 05:09 AM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2011
can anyone explain this to me? i dont really get what home games are but im really interested in participating

Old
Wed Sep 28, 2011, 07:04 AM
(#4)
Since: Feb 2010
Tiber - go to main PS lobby, there is a tab on the right hand side of the game selections for home games, then click on the 'join home games' option - this asks you for club ID, invitation code and name - put in the details Chris has provided. You then have to wait a while for the club to process your application.

I'm hoping to make some of these now, the 3pm EST will be a good time for me in the UK - just have to bring my A game to try to compete with these sickos.

Good luck all - Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Old
Wed Sep 28, 2011, 07:25 AM
(#5)
Since: Sep 2011
thx for the info, what does the leaderboard bring to the table? any prizes for general rankings or just brag?

Old
Wed Sep 28, 2011, 07:57 AM
(#6)
Tiber all great questions and Ed thanks for the endorsement I think ( don't wanna scare them away LOL ) the leaderboard will show you like any others do who is the cream of the crop.
Stayed tuned for more details.

Gidee Up!

Old
Wed Sep 28, 2011, 02:23 PM
(#7)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
I don't know of any other micro home games that had multiple PokerStars pros playing them... Proud to say the Corral members defended our turf nicely against them.

Old
Wed Sep 28, 2011, 11:41 PM
(#8)
ok Posse I can now announce that starting Nov 1st the winner of the leaderboard for the Cowboys Corral Home Game will win in addition to the prize monies, an $11 ticket to be used as you wish. In addition the top ten places will receive a buy in to a future corral game.

Come join the Corral as my game is limited to 100 members.

Gidee Up!

Old
Thu Sep 29, 2011, 08:48 AM
(#9)
Hey Posse,

Wanna send out a yeehaw to EDINFREEMAN for being able to lasso the win in the 21:00 corral game last night as 5 of us played. $1.10 buy in pays out un the normal PS structure 10% of the field and he won $5.
Come on out and play the stacks are 3k and alot of fun. Don't forget we have 2 games daily at 15:00 and 21:00 and always a $.01/$.02 cash table available.

Gidee Up!

Old
Fri Sep 30, 2011, 09:38 AM
(#10)
A huge Yeehaw to Django66 who won the 15:00 game and Grade b who took me out in the 21:00 game! Well done guys!

Gidee Up!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com