Old
Fri Sep 30, 2011, 09:10 AM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
nope, just unlucky
i feel the same
if he had called your re-raise to 900 and then went all in on the flop would you have folded?

i doubt it

Old
Fri Sep 30, 2011, 10:01 AM
(#4)
Since: Feb 2011
yeah you should be thrilled to death if anybody wants to get it all in pre when you hold pocket ones. You simply got 20%ed.

Old
Fri Sep 30, 2011, 10:09 AM
(#5)
Since: Sep 2011
Looks like you played it perfectly, 81% fav Preflop.

Old
Fri Sep 30, 2011, 11:57 AM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2011
BronzeStar
the only way to avoid that beat is to fold, and with rockets you can't fold...so there was nothing wrong with how you played it....that's poker, sometimes you can hold the best cards and play right and still lose...hang in there and keep grinding...

Old
Thu Oct 06, 2011, 12:40 AM
(#7)
Since: Jul 2011
BronzeStar
don't like how either of yous played the hand pre flop

they should bet 3xbb , you did re-raise them 3x what they bet, but i would make it 1,350 chips, which is 3x what opponent should have bet.

However, since that good % of your stack, an on most flops your opponent going to do a c-bet on flop, may as well go all in , instead off the re-raise to 900.

end of day, no matter how you played it, doubt they going fold pocket queens against you when on big blind.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com