Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Chip Dumping / not by honeybee !

Old
Angry
Chip Dumping / not by honeybee ! - Fri Sep 30, 2011, 10:03 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
I don't know if this is joke but definately not good for PSO.
Monkeyskunk4 sent me these HHs,
Gramm koska asked not once but twice for a chip dump in return for $100----
--------------------
PokerStars Game #68270655328: Tournament #432665883, Freeroll Hold'em No Limit - Level VIII (125/250) - 2011/09/30 9:21:54 ET
Table '432665883 4' 9-max Seat #8 is the button
Seat 1: ebaystefan (5430 in chips)
Seat 2: vince2great (3330 in chips)
Seat 3: josecordova (4430 in chips)
Seat 4: markizon (900 in chips)
Seat 5: zzHONEYBEEzz (4420 in chips)
Seat 6: Icewomen45 (4505 in chips)
Seat 7: DuFloBln (4230 in chips)
Seat 8: imfuntik88 (3370 in chips)
Seat 9: Gramm koksa (5500 in chips)
ebaystefan: posts the ante 25
vince2great: posts the ante 25
josecordova: posts the ante 25
markizon: posts the ante 25
zzHONEYBEEzz: posts the ante 25
Icewomen45: posts the ante 25
DuFloBln: posts the ante 25
imfuntik88: posts the ante 25
Gramm koksa: posts the ante 25
Gramm koksa: posts small blind 125
ebaystefan: posts big blind 250
*** HOLE CARDS ***
zzHONEYBEEzz said, "lol i donno"
vince2great: folds
Gramm koksa said, "honey give you steck"
josecordova: raises 305 to 555
Gramm koksa said, "I give you 100$"
Gramm koksa said, ")"
markizon: raises 320 to 875 and is all-in
zzHONEYBEEzz: folds
Icewomen45: folds
DuFloBln: folds
imfuntik88: folds
Gramm koksa: folds
ebaystefan: folds
josecordova: calls 320
*** FLOP *** [2d 9s 6s]
*** TURN *** [2d 9s 6s] [5c]
*** RIVER *** [2d 9s 6s 5c] [9h]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
josecordova: shows [As Js] (a pair of Nines)
markizon: shows [Kc Ah] (a pair of Nines - Ace+King kicker)
markizon collected 2350 from pot
zzHONEYBEEzz said, "i need 26pts for 50$"
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 2350 | Rake 0
Board [2d 9s 6s 5c 9h]
Seat 1: ebaystefan (big blind) folded before Flop
Seat 2: vince2great folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 3: josecordova showed [As Js] and lost with a pair of Nines
Seat 4: markizon showed [Kc Ah] and won (2350) with a pair of Nines
Seat 5: zzHONEYBEEzz folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 6: Icewomen45 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 7: DuFloBln folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 8: imfuntik88 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 9: Gramm koksa (small blind) folded before Flop

PokerStars Game #68270730230: Tournament #432665883, Freeroll Hold'em No Limit - Level VIII (125/250) - 2011/09/30 9:23:58 ET
Table '432665883 4' 9-max Seat #9 is the button
Seat 1: ebaystefan (5155 in chips)
Seat 2: vince2great (3305 in chips)
Seat 3: josecordova (3530 in chips)
Seat 4: markizon (2350 in chips)
Seat 5: zzHONEYBEEzz (4395 in chips)
Seat 6: Icewomen45 (4480 in chips)
Seat 7: DuFloBln (4205 in chips)
Seat 8: imfuntik88 (3345 in chips)
Seat 9: Gramm koksa (5350 in chips)
ebaystefan: posts the ante 25
vince2great: posts the ante 25
josecordova: posts the ante 25
markizon: posts the ante 25
zzHONEYBEEzz: posts the ante 25
Icewomen45: posts the ante 25
DuFloBln: posts the ante 25
imfuntik88: posts the ante 25
Gramm koksa: posts the ante 25
ebaystefan: posts small blind 125
vince2great: posts big blind 250
*** HOLE CARDS ***
josecordova: folds
markizon: folds
zzHONEYBEEzz: folds
Icewomen45: folds
DuFloBln: raises 375 to 625
imfuntik88: folds
Gramm koksa: folds
Gramm koksa said, "honey..."
ebaystefan: calls 500
zzHONEYBEEzz said, "Gramm...."
Gramm koksa said, "give you steck"
vince2great has timed out
vince2great: folds
*** FLOP *** [Jh Qd Qh]
vince2great is sitting out
vince2great has returned
Gramm koksa said, "I give you 100$"
ebaystefan: checks
zzHONEYBEEzz said, "i fight for my own chips and my own pts Gramm"
DuFloBln: bets 750
ebaystefan: calls 750
*** TURN *** [Jh Qd Qh] [Ah]
zzHONEYBEEzz said, "if I lose then I lose, but I must play my game"
Gramm koksa said, "lol"
ebaystefan: checks
DuFloBln: checks
*** RIVER *** [Jh Qd Qh Ah] [7d]
ebaystefan: bets 1000
DuFloBln: calls 1000
*** SHOW DOWN ***
ebaystefan: shows [Jc Qc] (a full house, Queens full of Jacks)
DuFloBln: mucks hand
ebaystefan collected 5225 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 5225 | Rake 0
Board [Jh Qd Qh Ah 7d]
Seat 1: ebaystefan (small blind) showed [Jc Qc] and won (5225) with a full house, Queens full of Jacks
Seat 2: vince2great (big blind) folded before Flop
Seat 3: josecordova folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 4: markizon folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 5: zzHONEYBEEzz folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 6: Icewomen45 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 7: DuFloBln mucked
Seat 8: imfuntik88 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 9: Gramm koksa (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)

any comment---------sleepy

Old
Fri Sep 30, 2011, 10:19 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
Not much to say except report it. I'm sure Monk already did. I think he just wants to show others this Gramm character, so others can keep an eye on him.
Nice job Honeybee.

Old
Fri Sep 30, 2011, 10:26 AM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2010
Hi Sleepy -

As far as I am concerned this is no joke. One of the things we should all be learning in PSO is not just how to play the game, but how to conduct ourselves at the table. If this player is only joking they should know better. And given that they are very high up the leaderboard and could be seriously attempting to gain further advantage there is a huge question mark over their actions. Good for HoneyBee that she responded so promptly and honestly.

There are a couple of other players at the tables that I recognise as being fairly high up the leaderboard. You would think they would immediately report this. If it ever happened at my tables it is going straight in to PS Support and copied to PSO Support/Admin. As I was not at this table I don't know the form for reporting it but I would urge whoever got the original data to send it in.

The last time I reported something of a similar nature was a player calling their actual cards in chat before the hand was completed. Nobody at the table responded but I was certain it affected peoples decisions. One of the top players profited by calling a raise that the offendor made having said he was holding rags. The cards he had put into the chat were his actual holding and the top player called the raise and won the hand. There was no response in chat from the good player and frankly I do not blame them at all, just the idiots who do that sort of thing. I know the offendor only got a warning for that behaviour.

Good luck to you Sleepy - lets hope we can stamp this sort of thing out - PSO, especially the premier league, needs to protect its image.

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Old
Fri Sep 30, 2011, 11:12 AM
(#4)
Since: Feb 2011
yeah this guy's in 5th place in the league and trying to buy or otherwise finagle chips. support should be looking at this guys entire month worth of hand histories. if he's that high in the league then he definitely knows the rules, this is just blatant cheating. nice catch smelly simeon.

Old
Fri Sep 30, 2011, 11:32 AM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Props to Honeybee... good to see someone with integrity!

Gramm on the other hand... SHOULD have his prize $$$ taken away!

Old
Fri Sep 30, 2011, 11:46 AM
(#6)
Since: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK24 View Post

+ a googol

Old
Fri Sep 30, 2011, 12:33 PM
(#7)
Since: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnestegg View Post
+ a googol
A word or two about honeybee in my opinion she is an outstanding member of pso who supports her friends and fellow countrymen, and its easy to see that shes got the repect of the entire community here on pso .I always welcome an uplifting chat with honey .....I probley wouldve quit if it wasnt for her lol!!!....I know Im not a hotshot and i got a bad temper at the tables oo but we need more like honey at the tables to show us how its doneI agree with the rest that this should not go on(paying for points)clearly cheating!

Old
Fri Sep 30, 2011, 01:27 PM
(#8)
Quote:

His prize money taken away???

He should be chucked the Hell off the site,immediately.

This is pathetic,and what's worse is the biggest punishment here is likely to go to Sleepy for posting the content of a PM.

If they do anything to you for doing due diligence Sleepy please let us know.

This is NOT a gray area issue---you either have honor and integrity or you do not. The jury is in on honeybee and Gramm in this incident,who has it and who doesn't, and all the prize money in the world can't change that.

Very good on you honeybee. Please anyone who sees her on the tables in the next few days,take a second and thank her for showing the best qualities of what this game is supposed to be about---good honest competition.

As for Gramm,shame on you sir.

Just disgusting.

Last edited by Moxie Pip; Fri Sep 30, 2011 at 01:31 PM..

Old
Fri Sep 30, 2011, 01:38 PM
(#9)
BronzeStar
I thought he was offering her his "steak," for which he would pay $100.

"Give you steck." - My new favorite quote.

More end of month blatant cheating. Yay.

Old
Fri Sep 30, 2011, 01:57 PM
(#10)
Since: Apr 2011
I think that the PSO staff will do the right thing here .... hopefully set a precedence.... and as the famous quote says "Let the punishment fit the crime." Joke or not this is a serious issue and collusion is often hard to prove (although in this case maybe a "PSO darwin award" might be in order) and this blatant and classless move is the type of thing that destroys poker sites. In this type of business integrity is the post that holds up the porch so to speak. If your members don't see (I include myself in this) definitive action with regard to this then your "brand" will lose all trust.
I don't think a 1 year ban is out of line here, especially considering the players position on the leader board and the blatant disregard (and disrespect) for the rules of the game and the players that work so hard to improve and remain part of the "premier league".
any way thats my oppinion on this issue R0CK

Honey not a surprise to me you acted as you did good on ya!!!! The Paradigm of a classy LADY!!! gl good lookin' r0ck
Sleepy thx for sharing that, I know u2 and you've always been a classy guy at the table. I think you did this for the betterment of the game and the site and the league and without a thought beyond that. I support you ALL the way M8!!!! cheers and good luck r0ck

Old
Fri Sep 30, 2011, 02:00 PM
(#11)
Since: Feb 2010
Congratulations to HoneyBee for taking down a tourney today - integrity, honesty, damn nice person to have around, and a hell of a poker player.

As to Gramm Koksa - just hope that their play gets reviewed thoroughly. I don't want to accuse anyone of blatant cheating, that is why I would always report this stuff and let PS review it, I am in no position to be judge and jury. I am hopeful these are chat indiscretions rather than real attempts to cheat. As long as there is a review and no evidence that he gained advantage through collusion etc I would say a chat ban is probably fair enough.

If it turns out to be something more sinister then yes, witholding prizes and lifetime bans are an option. But don't jump the gun.

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Old
Fri Sep 30, 2011, 02:26 PM
(#12)
A couple quick comments here...

First my bad on thinking this was PM content posted by Sleepy,not the case at all,so nothing there. Either way it was a good thing by him to post this,and by monk to send it to him in the first place.

As to the seriousness of this,if indeed it was what it certainly appears to be...

...IMO opinion this is in a way even worse than players deciding before ever even sitting down in a game together to cheat/collude as it was an enticement/soliciting of another player to sully themselves by going along.

And really,really poor character "ranging" by the perpetrator here,as anyone who has ever tabled with honeybee knows that her character is unimpeachable.

Old
Fri Sep 30, 2011, 02:58 PM
(#13)
Since: Apr 2010
Quote:

Hand in cookie jar springs to mind

1/ NO payout from PSO , its their league being besmirched

2/ Account suspended by Pokrstars , its their site and T&C being abused

BTW N1 Honey

Old
Fri Sep 30, 2011, 03:54 PM
(#14)
This lad is at it again!

This time he is asking Romich702 if he wants 100$. Then they start typing in some other language. Not sure of Romich702's response, I was unable to copy and paste anything but I sent an email to security letting them know which hand to start looking from.

Cheers

Old
Fri Sep 30, 2011, 04:12 PM
(#15)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrissinger View Post
I thought he was offering her his "steak," for which he would pay $100.

"Give you steck." - My new favorite quote.
LOL's

Old
Fri Sep 30, 2011, 04:13 PM
(#16)
Quote:

+1.

Old
Fri Sep 30, 2011, 06:52 PM
(#17)
Someone should tell this guy he is being watched.
I would, but I'm guessing, as I haven't tried in a while, that we still can't chat as observers.

Old
Fri Sep 30, 2011, 07:10 PM
(#18)
Quote:
Originally Posted by !!!111Dan View Post
I would, but I'm guessing, as I haven't tried in a while, that we still can't chat as observers.

I get what you're saying here Dano,but letting him know that eyes are on him makes me think of the quote by someone (not sure who and definitely paraphrasing here but you'll get the gist...)

"Integrity is not doing the right thing when everyone is looking,it's doing the right thing when no one is looking."

Old
Fri Sep 30, 2011, 07:21 PM
(#19)
Since: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by !!!111Dan View Post
Hmmm... If someone tips him off he may just quit before he's caught. I think everyone should watch for him and report him. Let him incriminate himself often enough to ensure forfeiture of prize money and hopefully a ban. It seems that this is beyond the point of a friendly reminder about TOS.

Herk

Old
Fri Sep 30, 2011, 08:02 PM
(#20)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
I get what you're saying here Dano,but letting him know that eyes are on him makes me think of the quote by someone (not sure who and definitely paraphrasing here but you'll get the gist...)

"Integrity is not doing the right thing when everyone is looking,it's doing the right thing when no one is looking."
Integrity isn't the question here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herkstwin View Post
Hmmm... If someone tips him off he may just quit before he's caught. I think everyone should watch for him and report him. Let him incriminate himself often enough to ensure forfeiture of prize money and hopefully a ban. It seems that this is beyond the point of a friendly reminder about TOS.

Herk
I'm guessing this has to have been reported, maybe more than once, by now. The point of alerting him is to stop the behavior. You may have someone here who doesn't know the rules of chat. Believe me, that is the outlook that pokerstars support will have on the matter unless this guy has been warned before.
If you alert him that pso is watching, you may see a more abrupt change in behavior than a chat ban for a little while.
As for what pso support does, it really won't take any further actions by the player to induce some sort of penalty if they decide to do that.
It may serve to alert other players at his table of the issue by telling him in front of them too. That way, you'll have even more players watching him and possibly reporting it.

Please make sure on these matters that you contact both support@pokerstars.com and when it's a pssl game, support@pokerschoolonline.com and give both the hand histories including chat.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com