Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

last month payday

Old
last month payday - Sun Oct 02, 2011, 06:44 AM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2010
Hi all, I got my email off pso saying i won $20 for last month and credited to my acc. NO sign of it yet. Any one else in same boat or have u been paid? ty in advance HAPPY

Old
Sun Oct 02, 2011, 06:56 AM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2010
I got both the email and the credit to my PS account yesterday HappySap.

Good luck this month.

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Old
Sun Oct 02, 2011, 07:45 AM
(#3)
TY for the reply ed, I emailed support and it seems im a multi accounter. Never been so insulted in my life. Shame on you pokerstars and pokerschool. I put a lot of time and efford it to this league for the last 14 months. NEVER A BOTHER PAYING ME THEN.... Ithink this is farewell from me guys. Met a lot of good people here and learned a lot from them. YOU KNOW WHO U ARE. TY ALL. Maybe someday i can come back as my muli account ego if i find out who i am. kinda lol. been fun gl all. HAPPY

Old
$1000 challange - Sun Oct 02, 2011, 08:30 AM
(#4)
As i said above, IM A MULTI ACCOUNTER. I made a withdrawal of $1000 2 weeks ago. If any one can tell me who my "alter ego" is its theres. no strings. PS im still disgusted with the accusation of PSO. TY GUYS FOR GUILTY TILL PROVEN INNOCENT.

Old
Sun Oct 02, 2011, 09:35 AM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2011
A User may only have one account with PokerStars and shall only use the Service using such single account.
-- Pokerstars Terms of Service, Sec 5.2

Old
Sun Oct 02, 2011, 09:43 AM
(#6)
Im not thick corkie i know that. only have one only ever had one. whats your point? AND ITS NOT ABOUT THE $20 DOLLARS THEY CAN STICK THAT WERE THE SUN DONT SHINE. I dont like being accussed of multi accounting. And i only found this out by emailing them. SHAME ON YOU PSO +PS.

Last edited by HAPPYSAP; Sun Oct 02, 2011 at 09:49 AM..

Old
Sun Oct 02, 2011, 09:48 AM
(#7)
Since: Jun 2010
As a single account player this is concerning to me. This could happen to any of us. Why does Pokerstars think you are a multi accounter? Did some disgruntled player make a false report against you or something?

Old
Sun Oct 02, 2011, 09:54 AM
(#8)
HI IRON i got email saying congrats u won $20 in prem and credited to acc. never got it and emailed back. there reason. im a multi accounter. what can i say.i play bad enough on one account why do i need another.

Old
Sun Oct 02, 2011, 10:03 AM
(#9)
Since: Jul 2010
yo happy,

They make mistakes all the time, stay cool and email them on there mistake, they will figure it out.

it may take time dude, but will get it right,

cheers man

Old
Sun Oct 02, 2011, 10:14 AM
(#10)
thanks eff, got up this morning to see this and my blood was boiling. your right. i will see what happens ty

Old
Sun Oct 02, 2011, 10:30 AM
(#11)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
what exactly did the email say? and I am sure things will work out....

Old
Sun Oct 02, 2011, 10:48 AM
(#12)
It said pokerschool encountered a problem crediting my account as there system identified me as having more than 1 acc. i have to scan ID and send it on. Even if i did have more than 1 (which i dont) what would that prove??

Old
Sun Oct 02, 2011, 12:21 PM
(#13)
Since: Mar 2011
they froze my acount last last month happy had to send id just send it happy its just some sado taking the piss youre a sound gy happy and i no you dont cheat. gl bud

Old
Sun Oct 02, 2011, 12:32 PM
(#14)
Since: Apr 2011
happy walk the str8 line and it will work out. played lots of cards with ya m8 you are a class act ....
and as the old saying goes..."truth will out" . Chill have a beer am sure it will come out in the wash,
cheers and have a beer with either one of you anyday lol

Old
Sun Oct 02, 2011, 12:49 PM
(#15)
TY GUYS I would mind they didnt freeze my account and i can still withdraw strange

Old
Angry
Similar problem - Sun Oct 02, 2011, 02:12 PM
(#16)
BronzeStar
I won 50c in open lg last month (AUG) and was told they couldn't pay it cos they needed verification of my ID (Strangely enough it doesn't stop them from paying any other tourney winnings as they happen).
I sent the evidence requested and received an email in return confirming it was ok and i would be paid.
Yesterday i got another email saying i had won a further 50c in the Sept Skill Lg but they couldn't pay because they needed verification of my ID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Needless to say a rather abrupt email has been sent to Verifications .

Old
Sun Oct 02, 2011, 02:19 PM
(#17)
BronzeStar
There are lots of people here, myself included, that needed to send in verification to receive their PSO winnings.

Ah, found my old email:

"Thank you for your email.

PokerSchoolOnline encountered a problem crediting your Skill League prize, because our system identified that you may have more than one account at PokerStars.

Note that, as stated in our Terms of Service, PokerStars only permits one account per player. You may view our full Terms of Service at:

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/room/tos/

If this is your only account at PokerStars, we will require you to provide a copy, front and back, of any government issued photo ID, for example, your driver's license, so we can verify your identity.

Please scan the requested documentation and send it to support@pokerstars.com or fax to:"

I sent 'em my ID and had my $ in a few hours. No biggie.

edit: "This was the message I sent them with my ID scan:

"Attached are scans of the front and back of my ID. "mcrissinger" is my only PokerStars account. Please verify me.

Thank you."

Old
Sun Oct 02, 2011, 02:45 PM
(#18)
TY mc thats the one i got. Just strange that they emailed me that i had won and it was credited to acc. Guess i have to find someone with a scanner. ty

Old
Sun Oct 02, 2011, 03:09 PM
(#19)
Quote:
Originally Posted by IroncladMerc View Post
As a single account player this is concerning to me. This could happen to any of us. Why does Pokerstars think you are a multi accounter? Did some disgruntled player make a false report against you or something?

Don't sweat it. He is either a multi-accounter and was busted or they made a mistake and a simple e-mail back and forth will fix it up with identity verification.

It's actually a very good thing that they are so cautious regarding this type of security. I'd rather them double check somebodies identity than put their head under the sand. We've had enough fishy online poker business these days, thank you very much full tilt.

Last edited by Da Sens Fan; Sun Oct 02, 2011 at 03:12 PM..

Old
Sun Oct 02, 2011, 04:03 PM
(#20)
Since: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAPPYSAP View Post
TY mc thats the one i got. Just strange that they emailed me that i had won and it was credited to acc. Guess i have to find someone with a scanner. ty
No need to scan, just take a pic of ur ID and utility bill and transfer from phone to PC and email it, gl Mr Sap

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com