Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

prem skill league

Old
prem skill league - Sun Oct 02, 2011, 11:15 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2011
as i am new to poker stars a member for about 6 weeks i decided to play the prem skill league qual as a result i managed to just finish in the top 200 with all qualifications met now the prem leauge starts in approx 14 hours as to yet i have not received any info by e mail or requests/tournament tickets is this the norm or will i have to wait a little longer. fishnchips54

Old
Sun Oct 02, 2011, 11:51 AM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2010
The Premier League is still pretty new too - so there really isn't a 'norm' to go by as yet. Last month there were certain problems with ticket allocations at the start of the month, hopefully it will run more smoothly this month.

The tournaments are showing as scheduled on the PSO Homepage for 03/10/2011 and have recently appeared in the Pokerstars Lobby under 'Tourney' then 'Private' tabs.

I have also not received a ticket yet for the Premier League. I would advise you keep watching the forums, the PSO site homepage etc, and checking your e-mails and the lobby for you ticket. If nothing appears before the end of today I would contact support by e-mail, as I will do myself, because I want to play the first tourney when I wake up at 7:00am WET tomorrow.

Good luck

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Old
Mon Oct 03, 2011, 05:46 AM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
I finished on 329 position in open skill league this month but i have not received ticket for premiere skill league.I dont understend????????

Old
Mon Oct 03, 2011, 05:57 AM
(#4)
Since: Feb 2010
Madox1977

there are two qualifying criteria you need to achieve to get the premier league ticket, your high finish position in the Open League fulfills the first one, but you also need to have earned 20+VPPs during the month of September. If you did not do that you are not qualified for the Premier League and will remain in the Open League with the lower prize status. If you did earn 20+VPPs last month then you should e-mail support and ask where your Premier League ticket is.

Good luck

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Old
Mon Oct 03, 2011, 11:58 AM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishnchips54 View Post
as i am new to poker stars a member for about 6 weeks i decided to play the prem skill league qual as a result i managed to just finish in the top 200 with all qualifications met now the prem leauge starts in approx 14 hours as to yet i have not received any info by e mail or requests/tournament tickets is this the norm or will i have to wait a little longer. fishnchips54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madox1977 View Post
I finished on 329 position in open skill league this month but i have not received ticket for premiere skill league.I dont understend????????
Welcome fish and Madox,

Please send an email to support@pokerschoolonline.com and include your qualifications. They are usually pretty quick with the response and award..sometimes in just 15 minutes or so.

Sorry for the issue.
Let us know if you have any further trouble or questions.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com