Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Sympathy Ticket ?

Old
Sympathy Ticket ? - Mon Oct 03, 2011, 09:02 AM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2010
I have no idea how I scraped in, its gotta be a Sympathy Ticket. Still more chips for you guys at my table, every cloud and all that. Good luck...Gate

Old
Mon Oct 03, 2011, 11:53 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
I'm not sure at all Gate, but this looks like it might be an error such as the ones we had last month.

In looking over your info, I find it hard to believe that you will make it in the Premier League at a finish of 1273.
I hope you do, but I fear there may be a bit of a mess here.
That's all I'll say on it.

Old
Mon Oct 03, 2011, 12:34 PM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2010
(Administrator)
I see that you finished 246th in the Premier League qualifier leaderboard for September. I assume that finish gained you the premier league ticket for October.

Good Luck
PSO STAFF

Old
Mon Oct 03, 2011, 12:50 PM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
All looks good to me buddy, and keeps you out of my hair in the open league... lol

Old
Mon Oct 03, 2011, 12:50 PM
(#5)
Since: Feb 2010
Good luck anyhow Gatehouse

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Last edited by EdinFreeMan; Mon Oct 03, 2011 at 12:54 PM..

Old
Mon Oct 03, 2011, 01:47 PM
(#6)
Since: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatehouse999 View Post
I have no idea how I scraped in, its gotta be a Sympathy Ticket. Still more chips for you guys at my table, every cloud and all that. Good luck...Gate

Congrats my man!!!!

Great to see you are still here!!

Dale

Old
Mon Oct 03, 2011, 02:12 PM
(#7)
Since: Oct 2010
Thanks troops 8 lives left me thinks, enjoy the live poker Dale. And remember anyone who throws thier chips in all messy and untidy is not expecting them back however the guy who places his chips in all neat and tidy is expecting them back, its a sure tell. Good Luck....Gate

Old
ticket in error - Mon Oct 03, 2011, 05:00 PM
(#8)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
I am convinced i should not have a ticket for prem lg, i didn't earn enough vpps in august, what do i do ?

Old
Tue Oct 04, 2011, 11:35 AM
(#9)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSO-Staff View Post
I see that you finished 246th in the Premier League qualifier leaderboard for September. I assume that finish gained you the premier league ticket for October.
I looked for gate in the qualifier league and couldn't find him there. Must have had the wrong month up or some error. Nice catch staff and congrats gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boobylops View Post
I am convinced i should not have a ticket for prem lg, i didn't earn enough vpps in august, what do i do ?
I responded to your pm. It's September's vpps that count toward October, so you should be good to go.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com