need motivation - Mon Oct 03, 2011, 01:09 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2011
do they allow small prop bets here?

Old
Mon Oct 03, 2011, 01:21 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
After the Pres Bruno incident good luck finding any takers...

Old
Mon Oct 03, 2011, 01:29 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
hahahahahaha

Yup, that pretty much sums it up.

Old
Mon Oct 03, 2011, 01:53 PM
(#4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post

wasnt here for that. must have been a very bad thing

Old
Mon Oct 03, 2011, 02:01 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt0278 View Post
wasnt here for that. must have been a very bad thing
Dude said he was going to take down the league for the month, I gave him 3-1 odds that he wouldn't for $20. He accepted. He didn't win, he didn't pay. Much fun ensued.

Props are allowed here, but disputes over the outcome of them are not going to be regulated by PSO.

Best bet for you is to join in some of the home games. Cowboys Corral and Drunk Tank 2 are both great games with solid players. Prolly be able to get some props going on the cash tables once people get to know you.

Old
Mon Oct 03, 2011, 02:08 PM
(#6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrissinger View Post
Dude said he was going to take down the league for the month, I gave him 3-1 odds that he wouldn't for $20. He accepted. He didn't win, he didn't pay. Much fun ensued.

Props are allowed here, but disputes over the outcome of them are not going to be regulated by PSO.

Best bet for you is to join in some of the home games. Cowboys Corral and Drunk Tank 2 are both great games with solid players. Prolly be able to get some props going on the cash tables once people get to know you.

ok thanks for the advice. trying to get some motivation to play the hyper turbos at the 1.50 level and make gold status(almost 6000 games needed) maybe for next month after i gain some street cred lol

Old
Mon Oct 03, 2011, 02:33 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt0278 View Post
ok thanks for the advice. trying to get some motivation to play the hyper turbos at the 1.50 level and make gold status(almost 6000 games needed) maybe for next month after i gain some street cred lol
There are other ways to make VPPs pretty quickly that don't involve shove-fests. Try sitting at full-ring Omaha Hi/Lo tables where there's a lot of action and only play your premium hands. All the wild betting from everyone else earns you VPPs without any risk to you except your blinds.

There are a ton of threads here about earning VPPs at a high rate for little money. But if you're making a profit on the hypers, go for it. I personally can't imagine putting myself through 6,000 of those in a month. My head hurts just thinking about it. GL.

Old
Mon Oct 03, 2011, 02:37 PM
(#8)
i like them and have a 6% roi atm. i am thinking long term when i get to the higher levels if i can make it to the $7 by nov 1st and potentially the 30s by the start of 2012 i may consider going for sne. my goal for this year if i get to 7s by nov 1st would be sn

its a big challenge but i think i can do it

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com