Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

tickets/pennys

Old
tickets/pennys - Sat Oct 08, 2011, 04:49 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2011
how do i collect my tickets/cash im new, where due i give credit info.lost and confused.

Old
Talking
Hi bodygames... - Sat Oct 08, 2011, 04:10 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodygames357 View Post
how do i collect my tickets/cash im new, where due i give credit info.lost and confused.
Welcome to the league and forum.
I'm not sure what tickets and cash your referring to so we'll go over a couple things.
First, tickets..you should see your ticket for passing the core quiz in your tournament tickets. You can view these in the main Pokerstars lobby under the requests tab>tournament tickets. This ticket is used to allow you to play certain pso events such as the monthly PSO 1k added and sattys.

You've also passed the sng quiz. If you've never deposited, you can earn sng tickets for passing the quiz as long as you deposit. Please look under the promotions tab above and find the sng promotion, then read through that carefully.

The MTT course quiz and ticket don't have a promotion running currently. It may in the future.

On cash...you didn't earn a prize for last months Open League. If you had, it would be automatically credited to your account after the end of the month. Please see the league tab above to understand the 3 leagues, leaderboards, and qualifications needed to earn prizes.

For credit info, go to the main Pokerstars lobby and open the cashier. Then you should see the Buy Chips/Deposit tab, I believe if you just click that, you'll be guided through the process. If you have any trouble in this area, email support@pokerstars.com and they can assist you.

Let us know if you have any other questions. You've found a great place to learn, take the time to do so.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com