Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

The Big Move

Old
The Big Move - Sat Oct 08, 2011, 05:45 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
To explain my absence.. I left little old adelaide this morning and am know in my hotel room in Whistler.. here for a 7 month working/snowboarding holiday.. So nows when i need suggestions of what to see and do and where i should try and find good cheap accommodation and a job

Old
Sun Oct 09, 2011, 07:50 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
Hi Austerror, welcome to Canada. I am from the east, so thousands of kilometres from you. Have only been to Whistler once - great place for snowboarding and skiing.

Not a great place to find cheap accommodations! Sorry bout that, mate, but it is an upscale winter destination. Good luck with the job and accommodation hunt. Keep us posted.

Enjoy the slopes - they are awesome. Don't forget the sister mountain - Blackcomb. Great bowl and glacier snow.

Herk

Old
Sun Oct 09, 2011, 10:19 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austerror View Post
To explain my absence.. I left little old adelaide this morning and am know in my hotel room in Whistler.. here for a 7 month working/snowboarding holiday.. So nows when i need suggestions of what to see and do and where i should try and find good cheap accommodation and a job
Some Whistler places/jobs provide accommodation. Not cheap though. You can always try Banff or Lake Louise in the Rockies. Lots of work and housing often comes with the job. Much colder than the coast so beware.

ex banffite

Old
Sun Oct 09, 2011, 10:32 PM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2011
im in surrey bc just outside of vancouver. Cheap housing can be found in abbottsford but as for jobs prolly not so much. it is really hard to find work out here right now tbh. gl if something comes about in my area ill let you know

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com