Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

horrible saturday pokerstart

Old
Wink
horrible saturday pokerstart - Sat Oct 08, 2011, 10:20 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
advice of the day: Don't go out and try to concentrate on poker the next day!!

in a MTT 180 $2,50 s&g I managed to finish 5 ok that's reasonable but still it was hard to stay focust and then started the tour where i was waiting for the 8 a clock premier and what a dissaster was that.

Nothing hit no luck at all, making mistake aftrer mistake and this while i was getting monster cards. wrong bet sizing so i didn't get paid enough for my winning hands and pay to much for my loosing hands! a terrible of moment in my day!!

ended up 263 of 389 entrants so i guess i go down around 10 points or so and i deserve it lol!!

don't know yet if i start the 14:00 i think i need some good sleep first lol!!!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com