Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

open game

Old
open game - Sun Oct 09, 2011, 02:50 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2010
i tried to join a open game and they said i can't play because it is a money game i was under the imprection that any person that passed the quiz was able to play so whitch games can i play in

Old
chessman 1 - Sun Oct 09, 2011, 02:54 PM
(#2)
i tried to play in one of your open turniments they say i coould not play because it was a money game so what game can i play in i passed the quiz and theyy said anyone who pass's it is able to play in the open games so i don't know what to do

Old
Sun Oct 09, 2011, 03:06 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by chessman 1 View Post
i tried to play in one of your open turniments they say i coould not play because it was a money game so what game can i play in i passed the quiz and theyy said anyone who pass's it is able to play in the open games so i don't know what to do
You are from the United States of America.

It is illegal for Americans to play for REAL Money online.

If PokerStars allowed you to participate in online gambling, they would be in contravention of the agreement they have with the US DoJ. The result of which would likely be that in the event that American Citizens are once more allowed to Gamble online, then PokerStars may not be granted a License to trade within the Boundaries of the USA.

Old
Sun Oct 09, 2011, 10:53 PM
(#4)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by chessman 1 View Post
WE IN THE U.S. CAN'T PLAY ANY GAMES WITH MONEY OR TICKETS TO ANY THING WITH REAL MONEY
SO AT THIS TIME WE CAN ONLY PLAY ON THE PLAY MONEY TABLES
BUT THIS TO SHALL PASS AND WE WILL BE BACK PLAYING FOR REAL MONEY SOON
GOOD LUCK

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com