Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Old Hand Analysis Section /

How do u beat these

Old
How do u beat these - Wed Oct 12, 2011, 06:04 PM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2010
BronzeStar

Knocked out just before break to these guys they kept pushing so i waited and this what happened.

Old
Wed Oct 12, 2011, 07:18 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
PSO league I take it,you wont find this as often outside of PSO and when you do just be grateful that there are people that call and spew with worse hands,in the long run you will be happy about it.

I have no issues getting it in with KK or AA to triple up.

Old
Wed Oct 12, 2011, 07:23 PM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2010
BronzeStar
Yes pso again lol

Old
Wed Oct 12, 2011, 08:14 PM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
WHY DOES ZONK STILL HAVE CARDS ??

Old
Wed Oct 12, 2011, 08:24 PM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemetdennis View Post
WHY DOES ZONK STILL HAVE CARDS ??

The hand re-player is rigged.

Duh.

Old
Wed Oct 12, 2011, 08:27 PM
(#6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.bisland View Post

Knocked out just before break to these guys they kept pushing so i waited and this what happened.

In answer to how do you beat these it's simple. You can't when their miracles come home. The other 90% of the time you laugh your ass off to yourself while you rake the pot and never,ever,ever tell them exactly how dumb they are. Why ruin a good thing?

Old
Wed Oct 12, 2011, 11:57 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
You don't try to beat it, that's how.
By trying to change the immutable, you are too likely to make less effective plays, and cost yourself money.

Accept the fact that NOTHING in poker is 100% pre flop, and make the best decision you can.

Old
Thu Oct 13, 2011, 12:04 AM
(#8)
Since: Jul 2010
+ lots

The only thing you can control is your decisions.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com