Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

New Series : Bankroll Builder

Old
New Series : Bankroll Builder - Fri Oct 14, 2011, 09:48 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi All,

A headsup on a new series starting on Monday 17th.

Once a week in this slot will be the Bankroll Builder series. A guide for turning a $5 roll into $100 through the 45/90man SnGs.

We'll be discussing the bankroll management side of things and live play at each level of SnGs on the way up.

If you don't have a roll or have trouble growing or maintaining your bankroll, this will be a series for you.

I will be taking the bankroll challenge also through the series and will provide updates on my progress both in the sessions and in the Blog section of the Forum.

Hope to see you there.

Andy

Old
Sat Oct 15, 2011, 05:08 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahar010 View Post
Hi All,

A headsup on a new series starting on Monday 17th.

Once a week in this slot will be the Bankroll Builder series. A guide for turning a $5 roll into $100 through the 45/90man SnGs.

We'll be discussing the bankroll management side of things and live play at each level of SnGs on the way up.

If you don't have a roll or have trouble growing or maintaining your bankroll, this will be a series for you.

I will be taking the bankroll challenge also through the series and will provide updates on my progress both in the sessions and in the Blog section of the Forum.

Hope to see you there.

Andy

As always looking forward to you videos ahar. The ones you and Honu have added to the mix to supplement Dave's are just excellent,especially for the newer peeps trying to grind it up.

And remember kiddies,if you can learn to apply what ahar is teaching here to your games then one day you can afford the pimp-daddy size mugs of beer yourself.

Old
Sat Oct 15, 2011, 05:33 PM
(#3)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
And remember kiddies,if you can learn to apply what ahar is teaching here to your games then one day you can afford the pimp-daddy size mugs of beer yourself.
+1

Old
Sun Oct 16, 2011, 12:10 AM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2011
Count me in!!

....but first, how do I get my bankroll all the way up to $5?!?!?!?

Old
Mon Oct 17, 2011, 01:45 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2011
BronzeStar
Can we do this challenge with any bankroll amount?Like $50>$1000 or something.
Im looking for a challenge to do to keep me busy until Cowboys November Challenge.

Old
Mon Oct 17, 2011, 02:30 PM
(#6)
This series will be focusing on the micro levels so It won't scale to $50-$1000 very well.

But we will be talking about Bankroll Management in general and this might give you some ideas on setting your own targets.

If you do have a larger bankroll. You can do a Bankroll Challenge but slicing off $5 from your usual roll and playing the challenge with that money. I've done several of these in the past to try out different game types and styles. They can be fun and a great learning experience.

Take a look at my blog if you'd like some ideas. I've posted the challenges I have done for myself in the past.

Thanks
Andy

Old
Tue Oct 18, 2011, 02:54 AM
(#7)
Since: Oct 2011
Hi Andy
Where or link can i see again your video about " Building Blocks #1 ", i think it's very helpful to me... but i can't see it anywhere... Please help me.
Thanks
Leo

Old
Tue Oct 18, 2011, 04:20 AM
(#8)
Since: Feb 2010
Hi Andy,

this looks very good for anybody just starting out, or rebuilding from scratch after a bust. Missed the first one due to scheduling so I hope these will be recorded for video archives.

Good luck

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Old
Tue Oct 18, 2011, 01:24 PM
(#9)
(Head Trainer)
Quote:
Originally Posted by meowhuang View Post
Hi Andy
Where or link can i see again your video about " Building Blocks #1 ", i think it's very helpful to me... but i can't see it anywhere... Please help me.
Thanks
Leo
Hi Leo,

Building Blocks #1 just ran live last night, it's not in the video archive yet. It was successfully recorded (by me actually) and the video produced after the class, and has already been passed along for uploading to the site. I hope we'll see it uploaded to PSO video archive later this week.

Thanks,
Dave

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com