Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Old Hand Analysis Section /

suited Ace part one

Old
suited Ace part one - Sat Oct 15, 2011, 04:01 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010

Reativly early in an STT

hand 21 i think

Klaital1985 playing 23/11

stas129 playing 26/16 whats my move?

Grade b

Old
Sat Oct 15, 2011, 04:21 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
Fold or call,you havent given us any reads so either can be correct.

Old
Sat Oct 15, 2011, 04:31 PM
(#3)
i gave 2 reads of the two villans (or i thought i had)

What else do you need to know and i'll add it.

Old
Sat Oct 15, 2011, 04:46 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
You posted details from your hud/hem which are great but a read is more something you picked up on.
ie. Bet sizing,timing tells,way they played previous hands(by street),positional tells,yada yada yada.

It helps people play a hand with your thinking instead of shooting into the dark.
A lot of variables to be considered and the more you offer the more detailed and accurate your responses will be.

Old
Sat Oct 15, 2011, 05:10 PM
(#5)
At this point in the match Stas129 is the most agressive player at the player in the last 10 hands he has been picking up the pace.

Klaital seems to play agressive in late postion preflop then passive after.

At this point i have seen very few of their starting hands.

Grade b

Old
Sat Oct 15, 2011, 08:34 PM
(#6)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Fold or shove, depends on reads. Probably fold though. Shove if you think the squeeze play has a high rate of success. Calling out of position on that stack size is basically a donation.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com