Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

Shameless Self Promotion!

Old
Shameless Self Promotion! - Sun Oct 16, 2011, 12:21 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2011
So, in addition to "Challenges," this section of the forum also boasts itself to be a place to talk about blogs. SO I'm gonna!

I've started my own blog called "Confessions of a Poker Hack." So far there's just the two entries (The third is awaiting review as of this post.) My goal is to use my unusual sense of humour to discuss the less often spoken of poker players: The Crappy ones!!

I won't be handing out advice on starting hands, or how to get tricky, how to move up the ranks to greatness, or how to maintain, develop or engorge your bankroll. Instead I'll be using humour and a plethera of misspellings to discuss the life of a rookie, trying to figure out how to really play this silly game.

In addition I'll be sharing little tips, tricks and hits that most people already know, but seem significant, and mind blowing to me!

So if you enjoy a good chuckle (or even ones in poor taste) then please follow along with me, comment, rate, and share my quest to become the Hero of the Stupid!

Good day all.

L8r,

Last edited by BandShooter; Sun Oct 16, 2011 at 12:23 AM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com