Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

Adding real money to accout?

Old
Adding real money to accout? - Sun Oct 16, 2011, 02:46 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2011
How do I add real money to my account, I dont see a link anywhere..??

Old
Sun Oct 16, 2011, 04:09 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
You could do that in Cashier... bottom right...
except it looks like you're from the USofA, so I guess no money games here for the moment :/

Old
Sun Oct 16, 2011, 09:17 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
Hey Bo, the mazter of dizaster is right. We can't deposit or play for real money at this time as residents or occupants of the US.
There are many threads in the forum and even more info on the net about the subject. The DOJ shut down our ability back in April and we all await our return.
I encourage you to still get what you can out of Poker School Online in terms of the live training, courses, videos, blogs, and all the rest.
We also have many home game clubs going that use play money, since so many members of the community are friends. You can even find some handing out little prizes for top finishers.

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have.
There is a search tab in gray just above to help you find info on the US players inability to play. Use the advanced search and keywords to aid you.

Old
Sun Oct 16, 2011, 10:02 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
** Moved **

The red "Cashier" in the bottom right corner of the poker client is where deposits are made. However, as already stated, US members are barred from making deposits due to a DoJ action against Pokerstars.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com