Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Software

Old
Default
Software - Mon Oct 17, 2011, 02:15 PM
(#1)
MEVpaul's Avatar
Since: Jul 2011
Posts: 143
BronzeStar
lol i think i might be using too much software can barely find the bet slider.

 
Old
Default
Wed Oct 19, 2011, 05:00 PM
(#2)
Mattster28's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 4
BronzeStar
Posting proof that your a multi-accounter, brilliant
 
Old
Default
Wed Oct 19, 2011, 05:03 PM
(#3)
chuckkky's Avatar
Since: Dec 2010
Posts: 913
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattster28 View Post
Posting proof that your a multi-accounter, brilliant
LOL
 
Old
Default
Wed Oct 19, 2011, 05:12 PM
(#4)
Darkman61's Avatar
Since: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,225
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattster28 View Post
Posting proof that your a multi-accounter, brilliant
You know what. I looked at this earlier in the week. Noticed that the names were different and yet still the penny didn't drop

That's it. Enough of the sleep deprivation. I'm going to bed
 
Old
Default
Wed Oct 19, 2011, 05:21 PM
(#5)
TrustySam's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 8,291
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman61 View Post
You know what. I looked at this earlier in the week. Noticed that the names were different and yet still the penny didn't drop

That's it. Enough of the sleep deprivation. I'm going to bed
ohhhh ... now I see
 
Old
Default
"MEVpaul", "moreevpaul" - Wed Oct 19, 2011, 05:46 PM
(#6)
Stakehorse75's Avatar
Since: Sep 2010
Posts: 865
BronzeStar
nice catch!

Last edited by Stakehorse75; Wed Oct 19, 2011 at 05:53 PM..
 
Old
Default
Wed Oct 19, 2011, 06:07 PM
(#7)
Cairn Destop's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,477
BronzeStar
All it proves is the person has access to more than one account via the password. Worthy of verification, but not evidence of multiaccounting. I do admit there is sufficient evidence to have the thread starter named a canidate of the Internet Darwin award.
 
Old
Default
Wed Oct 19, 2011, 06:09 PM
(#8)
roomik17's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,556
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cairn Destop View Post
All it proves is the person has access to more than one account via the password. Worthy of verification, but not evidence of multiaccounting. I do admit there is sufficient evidence to have the thread starter named a canidate of the Internet Darwin award.
now that is funny! what is going to happen to all his useless FPP's now?
 
Old
Default
Wed Oct 19, 2011, 06:13 PM
(#9)
roomik17's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,556
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEVpaul View Post
lol i think i might be using too much software can barely find the bet slider.

quoting before deletion
 
Old
Default
Wed Oct 19, 2011, 06:29 PM
(#10)
Deleted user
I cant believe I missed this..lmao

Was so caught up in the fact that some of the software might be banned that I ......Man,just cant believe it! )
 
Old
Default
Wed Oct 19, 2011, 06:32 PM
(#11)
RockerguyAA's Avatar
Since: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,089
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattster28 View Post
Posting proof that your a multi-accounter, brilliant
I'm guessing he used the 'merge accounts' feature and is displaying his screename from the old PSO? If not, then wow haha.
 
Old
Default
Wed Oct 19, 2011, 06:32 PM
(#12)
mcrissinger's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,650
BronzeStar
Good call, Room.

Guess there was too much clutter on his table for me to notice the names. Nice catch.

And effin' funny.
 
Old
Default
Wed Oct 19, 2011, 06:42 PM
(#13)
roomik17's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,556
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattster28 View Post
Posting proof that your a multi-accounter, brilliant
best first post ever
 
Old
Default
Wed Oct 19, 2011, 06:48 PM
(#14)
chuckkky's Avatar
Since: Dec 2010
Posts: 913
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerguyAA View Post
I'm guessing he used the 'merge accounts' feature and is displaying his screename from the old PSO? If not, then wow haha.
Look on top shark. He played on both accounts yesterday.
One is all dollars and the other in Euros.
Do you have different accounts for dollars and Euros?
 
Old
Default
Wed Oct 19, 2011, 06:54 PM
(#15)
MEVpaul's Avatar
Since: Jul 2011
Posts: 143
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattster28 View Post
Posting proof that your a multi-accounter, brilliant
Actually thats from .FR

Pokerstars.FR Pokerstars.COM u know?lol look at all the haters jumping to conclusions...

Last edited by MEVpaul; Wed Oct 19, 2011 at 06:57 PM..
 
Old
Default
Wed Oct 19, 2011, 07:11 PM
(#16)
topthecat's Avatar
Since: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,962
I had noticed that you said you played on .FR, which I assume is in France MEVpaul.

However, I travel to France regularly where poker is regulated because the better half works there and I could not access the .com site.

I note that you are Irish, so either you are either living in France, in which case you should be only playing .fr to be totally legit, or you are in Ireland and playing both .com and .fr.

It sounds a bit strange but it is feasible so I will deem you innocent until proven guilty.

TC
 
Old
Default
Wed Oct 19, 2011, 07:13 PM
(#17)
MEVpaul's Avatar
Since: Jul 2011
Posts: 143
BronzeStar
Yes im Irish all Europeans can play on .FR also
Apologies accepted anytime
 
Old
Default
Wed Oct 19, 2011, 07:21 PM
(#18)
topthecat's Avatar
Since: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,962
Well I will take your word for it, never really wanted to play with the French that much myself.

However I think the French regulator and taxman may have a different view than your own. I also wonder what the Pokerstar's stance would be in this instance because I am quite sure that their agreement with the French and Italian governments would exclude players outside those specific countries playing on .IT and .FR.

I am sure it will all be cleared up in the mix but since i never accused you of anything I think my need to apologise is redundant.

Cheers,

TC
 
Old
Default
Wed Oct 19, 2011, 07:22 PM
(#19)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEVpaul View Post
Yes im Irish all Europeans can play on .FR also
Apologies accepted anytime
Why would you think we are haters and need to apolgize?
You posted a photo of pokerstars table under a different name and didnt have the foresight to see a issue.
Most of us do not have access to other Pokerstars sites and If what you say is true I have a few questions for pokerstars.
 
Old
Default
Wed Oct 19, 2011, 07:24 PM
(#20)
MEVpaul's Avatar
Since: Jul 2011
Posts: 143
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by topthecat View Post
Well I will take your word for it, never really wanted to play with the French that much myself.

However I think the French regulator and taxman may have a different view than your own. I also wonder what the Pokerstar's stance would be in this instance because I am quite sure that their agreement with the French and Italian governments would exclude players outside those specific countries playing on .IT and .FR.

I am sure it will all be cleared up in the mix but since i never accused you of anything I think my need to apologise is redundant.

Cheers,

TC
Yeah u right about .IT but 100% WRONG on everything else u said.
 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com