Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

Hi from marky_crash new PSO member

Old
Hi from marky_crash new PSO member - Tue Oct 18, 2011, 06:49 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2011
Hi folks

I am marky_crash been playing on stars for 3-4 years i am mostly a omaha8 player.

Didn't know this place existed until recently.

Like the site and the videos (would like some more Omaha 8 though) if i can encourage/contribute to omaha8 discussion i will

marky

Old
Tue Oct 18, 2011, 07:57 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
welcome Marky, and good luck!

Old
Tue Oct 18, 2011, 08:55 AM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
Just keep out of our leagues. They weren't meant for you

Old
Tue Oct 18, 2011, 09:52 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
Welcome to PSO and the forum Marky.
Glad you found it. There are lots of great people in the community. If you have any questions, everyone is more than helpful.
Take a look at the league tab above to get all the info on the 3 different set ups.
The live training, videos, blogs and the rest are great resources.
Many players have home games too if you're interested. You can see all of them in the Home Games forum.

Have a great time and we'll see ya' soon.

Old
Tue Oct 18, 2011, 11:26 AM
(#5)
Thanks for the welcome folks and lol darkman :p

Old
Tue Oct 18, 2011, 02:31 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by marky_crash View Post
Thanks for the welcome folks and lol darkman :p
Nice to see you again after so long. I'm not sure how you'll personally benefit from your involvement here other than from the "high end" videos, but the membership as a whole will certainly enjoy picking your brain.

How's the live game going ?

Old
Thumbs up
Hi,,, - Tue Oct 18, 2011, 06:47 PM
(#7)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Hi folks

I am marky_crash been playing on stars for 3-4 years i am mostly a omaha8 player.

Didn't know this place existed until recently.

Like the site and the videos (would like some more Omaha 8 though) if i can encourage/contribute to omaha8 discussion i will

marky
I luv omaha and omaha...8,,,, I wish they had these and 8 game,,,here in the league,,,,,maybe some day!!!
Would enjoy reading anything you may suggest,,,on the subject to help get better,,,

Old
Wed Oct 19, 2011, 05:05 AM
(#8)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Great to have you at PSO marky_crash.

Old
Wed Oct 19, 2011, 06:12 AM
(#9)
Thanks folks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman61 View Post
Nice to see you again after so long. I'm not sure how you'll personally benefit from your involvement here other than from the "high end" videos, but the membership as a whole will certainly enjoy picking your brain.

How's the live game going ?
Good to see you too darkman!

Havn't been playing much live recently been playing a lot of sngs on stars and taking part in a promo on bwin just now , just going to get back into some live stuff though. I joined hoping there would be some omaha8 vids to have a nosey at but havn't found any yet.

Hope the tables are treating you well dark!

Old
Wed Oct 19, 2011, 07:39 AM
(#10)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Thanks folks

Good to see you too darkman!

Havn't been playing much live recently been playing a lot of sngs on stars and taking part in a promo on **** just now , just going to get back into some live stuff though. I joined hoping there would be some omaha8 vids to have a nosey at but havn't found any yet.

Hope the tables are treating you well dark!
Shush. Me too. Not supposed to mention that

Last six weeks have been dire, but I think I may have just about turned the tide. Payback for having such a good August I think.

Not playing PLO8 I've never thought of looking for info. But I'm sure the oracle (TheLangolier) will be along shortly to advise on what's available that may be suitable.

Run good mate

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com