Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

SNG Member Reviews in November

Old
SNG Member Reviews in November - Tue Oct 18, 2011, 04:06 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi all,

During the month of November on Wednesday nights I'd like to run SNG member reviews for sng's with a buy in of $6+. I'll be doing lower stakes specifically in future months but Nov will be dedicated to the $6+ buy in range, should we have members wishing to submit their hand histories for a review during Live Training!

I would like to cover 1-3 table sng's so 9-man to 27-mans for this series please

If you would like to submit yours, I will need you to send me the entire hand history in text format to: Dave@myintellipoker.com. If selected your game will be featured during a live training. So you have to be willing to open up one of your games for this, but then it is kind of like getting a coaching session review for free.

If you are unfamiliar with this training format, here is an example of what one looks like:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...ade-b-in-a-SNG

We are hoping to offer many more Member review opportunities for the PSO members going forward, in a variety of game formats and buy in levels. I've already done several, single and multi table sng's, mtt's and cash games. I currently have no submittals for 9-man to 27 man sng's with buy ins of $6+, and since I'd like to try and make that my Wednesday evening theme during November I need your help. If you play these games, consider sending in a history for review, it will help the classes and it will provide an opportunity for feedback on your game with no cost to you.

If there are any questions, please ask.

Thanks,
Dave

Old
Tue Oct 18, 2011, 04:30 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
Dont most players in the PSO play one step lower?
I like the idea and everything but you might get more reviews if you made it the $3+!

Otherwise its like the PSO Fifty50 video for a $100,where the logic is great but a player cant use it at the micro level. I know you know what I am talking about because we have discussed this about other coaching sites that advertise micro when it turns out to be a 50NL video and up.

If you get $6+ I will still watch though :p

Old
Sun Oct 23, 2011, 09:45 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted user View Post
Dont most players in the PSO play one step lower?
I like the idea and everything but you might get more reviews if you made it the $3+!

Otherwise its like the PSO Fifty50 video for a $100,where the logic is great but a player cant use it at the micro level. I know you know what I am talking about because we have discussed this about other coaching sites that advertise micro when it turns out to be a 50NL video and up.

If you get $6+ I will still watch though :p
Hi Cookies,

Sorry I didn't respond to this sooner.

Yes, I think many PSO players are playing 1 step lower. I will be happy to take submittals for lower stakes too!!!

Part of the initiative that's being tried for Nov is that the SNG training will be at these buy in levels of $6+. This will rotate, so in December and January lower buy ins will be looked at too. Anything I get for lower buy ins that fit into this category, I'll use in Dec and Jan for member reviews.

As for Nov. I have gotten 2 people who sent me some of these buy ins (quite a bit actually at the $7 and $15 level). So I will be doing 2 member reviews in November at this point, Sandtrap777 and chuckkky. I'm also slating a $21.20 Fifty50 that I played to round out the month.

Any more submittals, please send them in, I'm happy to take them.

Thanks,
Dave

Last edited by TheLangolier; Sun Oct 23, 2011 at 11:17 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com