New Forums added

Old
New Forums added - Thu Oct 20, 2011, 09:57 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSOGefallener View Post
Hey everyone,

time has come to introduce myself: My name is Christopher, 25 years old, studying business administration and living in Germany. I have joined the great PSO Staff lately and will help to improve the overall forum experience.

As a part of our ongoing improvement process we have added a new forum section called "Support Area" for you. Beside the news and announcement forum by PSO and PokerStars staff, we have also added a new support forum for PSO related questions and another support forum for all PokerStars related stuff. Please go ahead and post all your PSO and PokerStars related questions, problems and feedback into these boards.

I hope you enjoy the PSO Forums. There are some more big changes and new stuff to come, so stay tuned!
This is the discussion thread. Please go ahead and contribute feedback.

Thanks a lot,
Christopher

Last edited by PSOGefallener; Thu Oct 20, 2011 at 10:00 PM..

Old
Fri Oct 21, 2011, 10:48 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
welcome

Old
Fri Oct 21, 2011, 10:57 AM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2010
Just to say hello and welcome also Chris.

Old
Fri Oct 21, 2011, 11:28 AM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2007
Welcome Chris,

Just out of interest will you be doing any training on this site as I know that you are a trainer on the Intellipoker site. I notice that they cover things like short stack strategy, and a lot of information on cash games as well. I get the drift but my German is not that great so I miss a lot of the syntax.

I did leave the German platform to be able to register her and never used it at all since English is supposedly my mother tongue but I was just wondering is it possible to be a member of both platforms now that they have combined the leagues and there seems to be a lot of stuff there which could be useful even though it is in German

Cheers,

TC

Old
Fri Oct 21, 2011, 12:01 PM
(#5)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
Welcome Chris, you're such a babe in the poker world...have tats almost as old as you...LOL Good luck, looking forward to seeing you posting around here.

Tits

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com