Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

get hand history for a tourney

Old
get hand history for a tourney - Sat Oct 22, 2011, 08:19 PM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2010
BronzeStar
I played a $0.25 90 man sng today. After the second hand i was all in thinking i was ahead but lost. I was left with 10 chips YES only 10 and i managed to pull back and win it. I need someone to tell me how to get the hands played from it so i can post it on here. I have learned from pso to never give up sometimes it pays off .

Old
Sat Oct 22, 2011, 08:23 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
requests tab, then the first one is hand history

then you can enter the tourney number, etc, to get them.

Now you see the meaning of 'chip and a chair' CONGRATS!

Old
Sat Oct 22, 2011, 08:27 PM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2010
BronzeStar
were will i find the tourney id its from earlier.

Old
Sat Oct 22, 2011, 08:32 PM
(#4)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
if you have them send you e-mail with tourney finishes, you can find it there.. or you can have them send all within the last 'x' number of hours.

Old
Sat Oct 22, 2011, 08:35 PM
(#5)
You don't necessarily need the id number just request from PokerStars the HH from your last howevermany tournaments, then just sift through them until you find the tourney you want.

Old
Sat Oct 22, 2011, 09:41 PM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2011
An easier way is to save you hand history as an option (without which the HUD doesn't work anyway so I guess you do).
Then go to the HH folder, sort by date, and you have them all prettily arranged.
To find the folder, quickest way is lobby, options, instant hand history options, open folder.

Old
Sat Oct 22, 2011, 09:46 PM
(#7)
Since: Jul 2011
Still, to win a tourney from 10 chips.... make a video of it :)

Old
Sat Oct 22, 2011, 10:18 PM
(#8)
** Moved **

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com