Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Pay up please pokerschool

Old
Pay up please pokerschool - Sun Oct 23, 2011, 11:30 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
I finished in the top 500 last month in the PSO Open League. Could I get paid for my win now? I spent a lot of time grinding it out. Why such a delay? My girlfriend also did not get her money, her screen name is ProSharkGirl?

Old
Sun Oct 23, 2011, 01:33 PM
(#2)
BronzeStar
You might want to contact PokerStars support directly. You'll get a faster response that way.

Old
Sun Oct 23, 2011, 02:08 PM
(#3)
** Moved **

You should send an e-mail to support@pokerschoolonline.com and explain the situation. They can verify if your names were submitted for payment and refer to PokerStars support if needed.

I will contact them to inform them of a potential discrepancy but that will not take the place of your personal notification.

Old
Sun Oct 23, 2011, 05:19 PM
(#4)
Since: Apr 2011
was less than 20 vpps wont be much you may have it and not realised

Last edited by PLaws62; Sun Oct 23, 2011 at 05:23 PM..

Old
Sun Oct 23, 2011, 06:20 PM
(#5)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
$1. Every bankroll has to start somewhere

Old
Mon Oct 24, 2011, 06:34 AM
(#6)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
Don't forget about her $.50 Dm...lol

You may have to confirm who you are for such a large amount.....roflmao

Last edited by Stakehorse75; Mon Oct 24, 2011 at 06:38 AM..

Old
Mon Oct 24, 2011, 10:42 AM
(#7)
Since: Jul 2010
Welcome to the forum Winnipeg and congrats on receiving a payout.
As the others have noted, send your email to support@pokerschoolonline.com and have your girlfriend do the same and list your qualifications and they will get back to you right away.

Let us know if you have any other questions.
Be sure to take advantage of all the school has to offer beside just the leagues....like live training, the library, videos, and the rest. You can find all of it in the tabs up top.
Hope to see ya' both around the community.

Old
Tue Oct 25, 2011, 05:40 PM
(#8)
Since: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinnipegHunk View Post
I finished in the top 500 last month in the PSO Open League. Could I get paid for my win now? I spent a lot of time grinding it out. Why such a delay? My girlfriend also did not get her money, her screen name is ProSharkGirl?

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com