Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

6-max cash game HH's needed

Old
6-max cash game HH's needed - Sun Oct 23, 2011, 09:56 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
I'm looking for HH's to do Member Reviews for 6 max NLHE cash games. If you play 6-max cash and want to submit HH's for review during Live Training, I would love to have them. All stakes are welcome. You can email them to me at Dave@myintellipoker.com. In November for 6-max Cash I will be covering the 5nl-10nl range and can take a slot for this immediately, if anyone at these levels would like their play reviewed.

Thanks,
Dave

Old
hi man - Sat Oct 29, 2011, 07:31 PM
(#2)
Since: Mar 2010
hi there
hry man ?i hope y fine..
Y are a proffessional pokerplayer i admire your achievement so i need yr advice..
Im playing one year and last two months due to health problems
i cant work and im playing a lot.
im reading books and participate in live trainings in pokerstars,
im also a member of PSO and i play in premier league.
Last month got 13place.
Last month starting play only sixmax games and i love them.
start 01-02c go to 02-05 and now im strugling to win 05-10 too.
I saw xxflix videos for 6max games and a lot of yours but y have so many so i need a lot of time to see
all of them 2 and 3 times to understand them.
The purpose of my email is asking your advice what i have to do to be a winning player in cash games cause to healthproblems
i cant work for life time.
i win 01-02 and 02-05cents level and im sure that i do the same with05-10.
I love to participate in november 5 -10 6max and my playing review too.
cheers

Old
Sat Oct 29, 2011, 09:07 PM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2010
Hi Dave -

I'm just starting to get into the 6max at $0.01/$0.02 and it is going Ok - I might move up quite soon. I won't play huge quantities at higher levels though, as I really only have BR for lowest level.

If I do play some at $0.05/$0.10 are you looking for full few hundred hand type session hand histories or just the odd interesting hands?

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Old
Sun Oct 30, 2011, 02:46 AM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi,

I'd be happy to take histories for all levels if you'd like your 6-max hands reviewed during live training... the 10nl is scheduled for this month but I'll be doing 2nl/5nl as well as 25nl+ in future months.

@Ed - I can take either full sessions or specific hands if you had some problem spots you want reviewed. If you send me a larger session, since time to conduct the class becomes a consideration, I will likely pick several interesting spots from it that have some good learning points and cover those hands.

Thanks,
Dave

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com