Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

PokerTracker3

Old
PokerTracker3 - Mon Oct 24, 2011, 01:13 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
Hi guys,

I wanted to know how to use pokertracker3 ? Since i'm new to this program. Little confused how to use it LOL my bad. Can anyone help me out ? Thanks guys

Old
Mon Oct 24, 2011, 01:19 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
TRY THIS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLRRn7H1ht0

GOOD LUCK

Old
Mon Oct 24, 2011, 01:31 PM
(#3)
Thank Dennis for your help. It help abit look like i have to study the program to get better idea what i'm doing with it.

Old
Mon Oct 24, 2011, 01:46 PM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
IT TOOK ME ABOUT A WEEK TO GET IT WHERE I COULD USE ALL THE CHIT THAT IT CAN DO

Old
Mon Oct 24, 2011, 01:49 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemetdennis View Post
IT TOOK ME ABOUT A WEEK TO GET IT WHERE I COULD USE ALL THE CHIT THAT IT CAN DO

Yeah it is not something you can just get and work rite out the box

Just like your poker game you will need to invest some time to understand it and get it to work they way you want it to

Best of Luck

Old
Mon Oct 24, 2011, 02:04 PM
(#6)
Yeah i downloaded it b4 for 60 days free, but no idea how to use it. Now i realize it ran out. Sigh now i have to pay for it probably will buy em and give a shot. If my game have improved or not. Look like lot of studying to do with this program. Hope this is the right one for me since i never used it b4 or other program. Even tho POKERSTAR say it allowed then i will used them for my session. Hopely it all goes good with PS and me.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com