Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Have tournament tickets but no cash atm

Old
Have tournament tickets but no cash atm - Tue Oct 25, 2011, 06:13 AM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2011
Can someone kindly send me $5 so i can play the 1.10 pso's .. i don't have any cash till next week (bills) .. long shot but thought id ask,.

Old
Tue Oct 25, 2011, 06:52 AM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2010
C'mon Aussie have some pride.
First post and you want something for nothing.
You won't make freinds that way.

Old
Tue Oct 25, 2011, 06:55 AM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2011
haha i lurk, if i win anything you can have your 5 bucks back haha.. or ill just wait till next week.. but thought it ask anyway.

Old
Tue Oct 25, 2011, 06:59 AM
(#4)
Since: Dec 2010
Why don't you play the freerolls and slowly build your bankroll like every body else.

Old
Tue Oct 25, 2011, 09:15 AM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
Welcome to the forum.

Have to advise you to read the Forum Rules as there is no begging allowed.

You will find many people here willing to assist you in all aspects of your poker game...except this one.

I understand this is your first post, just take the time to read those rules which you can find in the Sticky thread "Forum Rules." You can edit your post and erase it by clicking the edit tab in your post, but you likely will be hearing from a moderator on the violation.

Hope to see ya' around. There's lots to benefit from here, so enjoy.

Old
Tue Oct 25, 2011, 09:53 AM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
** Closed **

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com