Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Damn I need to go Pro

Old
Default
Damn I need to go Pro - Tue Oct 25, 2011, 07:21 PM
(#1)
Da Sens Fan's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,118
I want this guys house;

http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/team_p...ource=10445355


#jealousmode
 
Old
Default
Tue Oct 25, 2011, 08:24 PM
(#2)
roomik17's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,556
BronzeStar
Wow thats amazing... that guy has a great story too, check out his well on 2p2. One sick grinder also, even was grinding from his hospital bed
 
Old
Default
Tue Oct 25, 2011, 09:43 PM
(#3)
spike8998's Avatar
Since: Apr 2010
Posts: 853
Makes you wonder what can be achieved from a hobby
 
Old
Default
Tue Oct 25, 2011, 10:20 PM
(#4)
Da Sens Fan's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
Wow thats amazing... that guy has a great story too, check out his well on 2p2. One sick grinder also, even was grinding from his hospital bed

Never really read his story, thanks for the heads up. Will definitely give it a look
 
Old
Default
Tue Oct 25, 2011, 10:40 PM
(#5)
roomik17's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,556
BronzeStar
yeah its in the internet poker forum... so far this year he has earned 3 million VPP's 404000 this month so far,,,,
 
Old
Default
Tue Oct 25, 2011, 11:55 PM
(#6)
r0ck.carver's Avatar
Since: Apr 2011
Posts: 201
if ya love what ya do ...you never WORK a day in your life!!!
 
Old
Default
Wed Oct 26, 2011, 12:11 AM
(#7)
TrustySam's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 8,291
BronzeStar
Wow, I want to move to Canada!

Oh wait ...


(That house/land is stunning! )
 
Old
Default
Wed Oct 26, 2011, 09:36 AM
(#8)
XxTiberxX's Avatar
Since: Sep 2011
Posts: 374
Can anyone link the full story about his poker career? Above story just explains he moved
 
Old
Default
Wed Oct 26, 2011, 09:53 AM
(#9)
19honu62's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,770
I can't link the story but just would like to add that this dream is possible with the right amount of discipline to learn the game. Good players become great players because they study their mistakes and correect them. All of us can acheive this becasue we are taking the right steps to get there.
Now is this going to happen for everyone I can't say but I do believe that it is acheivable. Always remember.... amatuers practice until they get it right! But pros practice until they can't get it wrong!

Gidee Up!
 
Old
Default
Wed Oct 26, 2011, 09:57 AM
(#10)
roomik17's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,556
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTiberxX View Post
Can anyone link the full story about his poker career? Above story just explains he moved
check your PM I sent link
 
Old
Default
Wed Oct 26, 2011, 10:07 AM
(#11)
XxTiberxX's Avatar
Since: Sep 2011
Posts: 374
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19honu62 View Post
I can't link the story but just would like to add that this dream is possible with the right amount of discipline to learn the game. Good players become great players because they study their mistakes and correect them. All of us can acheive this becasue we are taking the right steps to get there.
Now is this going to happen for everyone I can't say but I do believe that it is acheivable. Always remember.... amatuers practice until they get it right! But pros practice until they can't get it wrong!

Gidee Up!
Haha always love your advice
 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com