Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

To TW41 and jmuzzey

Old
To TW41 and jmuzzey - Sun Nov 10, 2002, 02:42 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
I believe I owe TW41 an apology. In the Nov 9 Annual Member only tourney it was down to the three of us and TW disconnected. Muzz tried to slow it down, but due to my obliviousness (and some nerves) I didn't notice and continued to play at a normal pace. I don't watch the chat board too closely and by the time my wife alerted me to what I was doing (she was watching on our other computer) I may have come across as, well, an a-----e. I guess when playing poker one should be more alert as to what is happening. I didn't see an e-mail address under TM's profile so I'm hoping he'll see it here. Muzz - I believe I might owe you one too for calling your all in bet with my pair of threes and catching the third. I talked myself into thinking you were stone-cold bluffing and I got shamrock lucky. That was a fun match.

Old
Re: To TW41 and jmuzzey - Sun Nov 10, 2002, 11:34 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprout
Muzz - I believe I might owe you one too for calling your all in bet with my pair of threes and catching the third. I talked myself into thinking you were stone-cold bluffing and I got shamrock lucky. That was a fun match.
Sprout, I don't think we should apologize for sucking out, or I would have a dozen letters to write after each tourny, especially this one! ops:

I remember a piece of advice I read somewhere, I think Steve Badgers site, that applies to this situation. It was to the effect that good players need to be manipulators and if your opponent is confused you have failed!! :wink: Taking nothing away from Jmuzzey, who played masterfully and had me on his string the last two tables, the onus was on Jmuzzey, not you.

Congrats to all three of you. Well done.

Den

Old
Sun Nov 10, 2002, 12:41 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
hey sprout, no need to apologize, you played awesome!!!!!!! congrats on the win!!!!!!!!! maybe i will be able to win one of these and improve my qualification, but you played solid, and patient enough to give yourself a chance to win. with that flop, i dont think it was a bad call at all, best of luck to you in the big one!!!!!!!!

jmuzzey lsogc

Old
No apology necessary - Mon Nov 11, 2002, 09:51 AM
(#4)
Deleted user
Sprout,

Thanks for the kind words, but there's no need to apologize. I should have refreshed my connection sooner as I knew I would get cut off at some point. My ISP has had a problem of cutting me off after about 4 hours. It's just one of the drawbacks to playing online. Sometimes that happens.

Congrats to you and jmuzzey on your respective wins! It should be a great rematch.

tw41

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com