Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Sundays with PokerStars and PSO

Old
Sundays with PokerStars and PSO - Fri Oct 28, 2011, 05:07 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi All,

Just want to announce some exciting stuff from the Live Training corner... starting in November we will be running a 2 hour long (roughly) session on Sunday's call the Sunday Special!

Sunday is the big grinding day in online poker, and we want to build a tradition of joining along with that here at PSO similar to what some of the other training platforms have done very successfully. During the Sunday Specials, we'll be doing fun stuff like railing PokerStars Pros during their Sunday grind, Trainers will be playing and sharing with you some of their Sunday grind or running in special events, we'll do special home game stuff, etc. Of course we will talk some strategy and there will be learning involved, but the ultimate goal of these Sunday Specials is to build community and have some fun! We want you to think of it as the place to come hang out during your own Sunday grind, or even if you're not playing that day to just come join in for some learning and some fun!

There will be additional announcements forthcoming as we will have some surprises in store for these special Sunday sessions. I think this is a great opportunity for us to build community by getting together and having some fun! I did a "test run" for this last Sunday, with a session railing various PS Pros in the Sunday Million. We had a great turn out, good, light-hearted chat, some lively strategy discussion, and over all a great time. I think those in attendence really enjoyed it... I know I really enjoyed hosting, it was a lot of fun.

This coming Sunday 10/30, we'll be having a Mail Bag session, followed by a special guest trainer, HoRRoR77... he is a trainer on the German platform who specializes in Heads up play, he plays HU SnG's ranging in buy in from $50 to $200. He'll be doing a session for us starting with the basics of HU play. This is going to be a test run for him as English is not his native language, but he would like to try it. If all goes well, we will endeavor to get him back to share more of his HU wisdom with us.

Then the following Sunday 11/6, we will be officially launching the inaugural Sunday Special, hosted by yours truly. I hope you'll be as excited about Sunday's as I am, and I hope you'll all come out to join us.

Thanks,
Dave

Old
Sat Nov 05, 2011, 04:51 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Reminder to come join me tomorrow for the 11-6 Sunday Special.

The ET time zone falls back tonight, it fell back in Europe last week, so please make sure to check in tomorrow and verify when you need to be there.

We will be railing PS pros during their Sunday grind... we did this a couple weeks ago and had a great turn out and a really fun time. Hope to see you all there.

Dave

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com