Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Starting hands

Old
Starting hands - Fri Oct 28, 2011, 11:22 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
As you will guess I'm feeling a bit silly (no really :) so...

I got my descriptors for some poker starting hands, I just thought I'd share a few.
Additions obviously welcome.

AA: The Military Hand. Every time I see that, I stand to attention and add, Sir!
But then my avatar being a Sgt. Major...

KK: The Brazilian hand. Ever played a table full of Brazilians? They go KKKKKK all the time (their way of laughing). Strangely enough, when they hold KK, they don't laugh much.

QQ: The "cute" hand. Can be dodgy.

JJ: Jesse James.

TT: The Audi hand

AK: The anti-arcraft hand.

AQ: The Al-Qaida Hand. Can be just as deadly.

AJ: The Angelina hand. Handle with care.

JK: The Blues hand. This just had to do with one of my favourite local bands, called, you guessed, the Jay Kaye Band.

Q8: The Arabic Hand. One of the world's top oil producing countries is called just that.

AK47 (Omaha) : The Russian hand. Scary.

Old
Sat Oct 29, 2011, 03:14 AM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2010
Q3 ; The Gay Waiter
77 : I'm in heaven (7th heaven)
JKo : The solo sex hand
74 : the Lynchy , named after a friend who won a huge pot in Vegas with it

Old
Sat Oct 29, 2011, 07:29 AM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
J5 Motown, Jackson Five
95 Dolly Parton
QQ Seigfreid & Roy
Q3 San Fransisco Busboy
T4 Good Buddy
44 Sailboats
22 Ducks

Old
Sat Oct 29, 2011, 01:19 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
55: Double Nickels
47o: Asian Aces (ask Spudder47)
QJo: Hawaii--forget who it was but I remember reading an article by some pro about starting hands once where he said QJo should be called Hawaii because if you took all the money you could have saved by folding this hand you could afford a Hawaiian vacation every year.
AK: Big Slick (he's evil right DLeviathan?)
99: Barbara Feldon (I love Get Smart)

Old
Sun Oct 30, 2011, 01:24 PM
(#5)
Since: Apr 2010
??=HBO Hand=PPV
K9 the dog
K2 the mountain

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com