Old
Sun Oct 30, 2011, 08:47 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
Looks like stars is getting into it!!

http://pokerfuse.com/news/poker-room...le-poker-game/

A: The former Sov-Bloc and South American players just wet themselves in anticipation.

B: Just so long as they ARE NOT bringing Ferguson and Lederer on board as well.

C: Half the Canadians saw your thread title and came here hoping to win an autographed copy of 2112 and are now pissed off at you.

D: Played this a couple times on Full Jilt (they had a Rush Freeroll). Basically didn't get the attraction myself.

Last edited by Moxie Pip; Mon Oct 31, 2011 at 02:56 AM.. Reason: spelling sux whilst drunk....

Old
Sun Oct 30, 2011, 08:49 PM
(#4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemetdennis View Post
WILL YOU STILL GET FPP'S ??

Silly paladin,FPP's are worthless.

Old
Sun Oct 30, 2011, 08:53 PM
(#5)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
IS THIS THE GAME WHERE YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO RUSH LIMBAUGH WHILE PLAYING ??

Old
Sun Oct 30, 2011, 08:58 PM
(#6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemetdennis View Post
IS THIS THE GAME WHERE YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO RUSH LIMBAUGH WHILE PLAYING ??

I'd rather be waterboarded...

Old
Sun Oct 30, 2011, 09:04 PM
(#7)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
I'd rather be waterboarded...

WHAT YOU WANT TO WATERMARK THE CARDS ??

Old
Mon Oct 31, 2011, 12:18 AM
(#8)
Since: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
A: The former Sov-Bloc and South American players just wet themselves in anticipation.

B: Just so long as the ARE NOT bringing Ferguson and Lederer on board as well.

C: Half the Canadians saw your thread title and came here hoping to win an autographed copy of 2112 and are now pissed of at you.
D: Played this a couple times on Full Jilt (they had a Rush Freeroll). Basically didn't get the attraction myself.

LMAO Great album though....

Dale

Old
Mon Oct 31, 2011, 12:55 AM
(#9)
Since: Jul 2010
I think its a BINGO thing, since they never bother to get any reads, they might as well start a new table every hand.

Personally, that's got to be the last variation of poker I would want to play. I would much rather have some idea how my opponents play.

Old
Mon Oct 31, 2011, 12:56 AM
(#10)
Since: Jun 2010
Sexy , used to farm the softies on full tilts rush good times

Old
Mon Oct 31, 2011, 01:05 AM
(#11)
Quote:
Originally Posted by joy7108 View Post
I think its a BINGO thing, since they never bother to get any reads, they might as well start a new table every hand.
I understand why some people would be turned off it but don't make an assumption that there are no reads. If it is anything like Full Tilts Rush ring games, you get your standard regular grinders etc like any other game.

Old
Mon Oct 31, 2011, 09:08 AM
(#12)
Since: Jul 2011
On the off-chance that anyone here understand Andalusian, this is the funniest poker video ever.

I wouldn't write the beastly acronym if they gave me a free ticket to the Sunday Million, but I actually laugh out loud every time I see it.
It is about Rush Poker.

If you don't understand Andalusian... I don't know, it may still be funny. In part 2 there is this epic fold...

Mind you, he speaks the dialect so badly (deeply) it's actually good... and he plays poker so badly it's actually good even if you don't get the commentary... probably.

Old
Sat Nov 05, 2011, 08:00 PM
(#13)
Since: Oct 2011
i LOVED Rush poker i really hope Stars can add this to the site

Old
Sun Nov 06, 2011, 02:55 PM
(#14)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maj. D Zastr View Post
On the off-chance that anyone here understand Andalusian, this is the funniest poker video ever.

I wouldn't write the beastly acronym if they gave me a free ticket to the Sunday Million, but I actually laugh out loud every time I see it.
It is about Rush Poker.

If you don't understand Andalusian... I don't know, it may still be funny. In part 2 there is this epic fold...

Mind you, he speaks the dialect so badly (deeply) it's actually good... and he plays poker so badly it's actually good even if you don't get the commentary... probably.
I watched it, you can still see how funny it is without knowing exactly what he is saying, although I think I caught the word "puta" in there quite a bit. Not sure if his tutorial is supposed to be a joke, or just represents how Spanish players play poker in general.

Funniest part is when he folds a suited K but then the next hand seems much happier playing his 5-7o. Also in part 2 when he's changing the avatar's mood from Happy to Angry to Confused, he seems to think that helps winning as well. Also seems like he was making notes of the players who weren't falling for his constant bluffing.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com