Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

No Bonus Code for 5 SNG Tickets?

Old
No Bonus Code for 5 SNG Tickets? - Mon Oct 31, 2011, 03:28 AM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2011
Hello,

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I didn't see it in the forum posts.

The 5 SNG Tickets for completing the SNG Quiz is automatic without bonus code after your first deposit? Meaning I can use STARS600 bonus code and still get the 5 SNG tickets?

Thanks.

Dan

Old
Mon Oct 31, 2011, 06:39 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
I have submitted a request for information on your question, and am currently awaiting an answer.

I apologize for the delay in replying here, and I will post the information as soon as I get it.

Thank you.

Old
Mon Oct 31, 2011, 08:53 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan235711 View Post
Hello,

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I didn't see it in the forum posts.

The 5 SNG Tickets for completing the SNG Quiz is automatic without bonus code after your first deposit? Meaning I can use STARS600 bonus code and still get the 5 SNG tickets?

Thanks.

Dan
Hey Dan, welcome to the forum.
The tickets are not automatic. You have to enter the bonus code when you make your first deposit. The code is found here in this link, as is all the info on the promotion.
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...Quiz-Promotion
A first time deposit must be made using the code pokerschool1, within 18 days of passing the quiz.
This info, as with all the promotions running, can be found under the promotions tab up top. Be sure to explore all of the tabs, Live training, videos, blogs and the rest help members to get the most out of the community.
Let us know if you have any other questions.

Old
Mon Oct 31, 2011, 09:06 AM
(#4)
Thanks for the replies.

However, I did already read that page, and where it talks about the pokerschool1 bonus code is in the RELOAD section, not for the first time deposit.

Also if I use the pokerschool1 bonus code instead of the stars600, then I would not be eligible for the first time bonus? I've already lost out on the 500fpp bonus, I don't want to lose out on another. Can this be clarified?

Thanks.

Dan

Old
Mon Oct 31, 2011, 09:34 AM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
dan235711: I have received an answer for you from PSO support. Their e mail back was as follows:

Hello,

Thanks for your email.

If player has never deposited before completing the Sit & Go quiz, he will be eligible for $3.50 tourney entry tickets after completing the quiz and making a deposit.

He can use the bonus code STARS600 in order to receive First Deposit Bonus from PokerStars.

In order to get tickets, they need to make a real money deposit of at least $10 (USD) or €10 (EUR) into your PokerStars account within 18 days of passing the Sit & Go Quiz. Remember that if you use all five tickets in a calendar month, you are already halfway to earning the 20 VPPs required to be considered 'Active' for the PSO Skill League!

To make a qualifying deposit, from the PokerStars Lobby screen, select:

'Cashier -> Buy Chips'

For detailed information about the available deposit options, please visit the PokerStars website:

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/real-money/

Once the tickets are credited, you can check the tickets available to you in the PokerStars lobby by selecting:

'Requests' -> 'Tournament tickets'

'$3.50 tourney entry' tickets can be used in any $3.50 Sit & Go tournament.

To locate these tournaments, from the Lobby screen, select the following tabs:

'Sit & Go' -> '1-Table' -> 'Micro' (for single-table tournaments)
OR
'Sit & Go' -> 'Multi-Table' -> 'Micro' (for multi-table tournaments)

Then in the "Sit & Go Filter…", type the amount on the ticket. For example, if you have $3.50 tourney entry tickets in your account, type "$3.50" in the Sit & Go Filter to see the available tournaments. The 'Sit & Go Filter' option is located on the bottom left of the PokerStars window.

Please note however that if player made a first deposit before completing Sit & Go quiz, they will be eligible only for reload bonus from PokerSchoolOnline.

In case of any problems player can e-mail our support team.

I hope this explanation is helpful.

Regards,

Carmen
PokerSchoolOnline Support Team

I hope this answers your questions.

Thank you, and again, I apologize for any delays.

-JDean

Old
Mon Oct 31, 2011, 10:01 AM
(#6)
Hi JDean,

Thanks! Just in time. Now let's see if I can I get 20 VPP before EOM? haha

Dan

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com