Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

WR2 Ticket question

Old
WR2 Ticket question - Tue Nov 01, 2011, 04:42 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2011
Hi guys, I got a question...

I am new to Pokestars and want to start building a bankroll.

I won 2 WR2 tickets, but I only want to use one.

Can I somehow sell one of my tickets?

Old
Tue Nov 01, 2011, 06:26 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Tickets for special events which include "money added" to the prize pool cannot be transfered between players. As the Weekly Rd2 events are free rolls with a monetary pay out, these would be events with "dollars added".

If those events carry a dollar value for the buy in, you can convert the ticket's value to "T$'s" (tourney dollars) through the cashier on the Poker Stars Client; T$ can be used exactly like cash for MTT/SNG play, and can be transfered between players. Since the Weekly Round 2 events are free rolls, you cannot convert those to T$'s however.

Multiple WR2 tickets can be "saved" and used the following week though...

There are Weekly Rd 2 events on Saturday and Sunday, so with 2 tickets, you can elect to play both events in the same week, or "save" a ticket for the following (or a later) week.

For more information on MTT tickets, please contact support@pokerstars.com

Thank you.

-JDean

Last edited by JDean; Tue Nov 01, 2011 at 06:28 PM..

Old
Tue Nov 01, 2011, 11:54 PM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2011
Thanks you for the thorough reply. I appreciate it!

Kindly,
Idan.

Old
Wed Nov 02, 2011, 01:45 AM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
No problem at all, and welcome to the forum.

...Now go out and WIN those Rd 2's...BOTH of 'em!

:-)

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com