Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

sending private messages

Old
sending private messages - Tue Nov 01, 2011, 09:41 PM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2011
when i try to go to my messages, its says my administator has disabled my messages ,is there a glitch or have i gotten into more hot water

Old
Tue Nov 01, 2011, 09:45 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
It is system wide.
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...s-up-with-this

Old
Tue Nov 01, 2011, 09:48 PM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2011
thanks dan

Old
Wed Nov 02, 2011, 01:50 AM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Per post(s) by PSOGefellener on other threads of this nature:

Hey everyone,

A spanish IntelliPoker.es user sent massive spam abusing our PM tool. In order to fix things and prevent abuses in the future we have disabled the PM option for now. As soon as everything is done we will reactivate sending and receiving PMs through the forum. Obviously IntelliPoker, PokerSchoolOnline and PokerStars will not tolerate any form of spam; the user has been permanently banned. We apologize for any trouble caused.

Please inform us immediately if you receive any form of advertising or spam via e-mail or PM including any relevant details.

Thanks for letting us know about the spam mail and pm issue so that we could take care of it.

Kind Regards,
Christopher

Read more: Strange email from IntelliPoker - Page 2 - PokerSchoolOnline Forum http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...#ixzz1cWo93rAK

Old
Wed Nov 02, 2011, 03:55 AM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
**moved**

Old
Wed Nov 02, 2011, 11:41 AM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2010
Latest update....

"Hello everyone,

We are happy to announce that the PM tool is back up and running.
Over the weekend, a user from our Spanish community attempted to send a PM containing spam to users in other communities. These PMs can not be viewed in other communities, but the corresponding notification email was sent and contained the original Spanish language content.
Please be aware that sending spam messages though our PM system is a violation of our Terms & Conditions and doing so can result in an account ban from the PokerSchool and a report of the incident to PokerStars.

Kind Regards,
Christopher"

Last edited by !!!111Dan; Wed Nov 02, 2011 at 01:55 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com